“Air Canda”
Review of Air Canada

Reviewed 18 January 2018

The quality and quantity of meals were not good and enough. For breakfast they severed only a pice of oily bread that's all. we had 2 hours delay but it was due to weather condition.

1  Thank Rasoul S
Write a ReviewReviews (14,753)

Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

Flight was canceled and we were waiting that they will find other flight for us to fly to Vancouver from 3 am morning to 1 pm afternoon we wait at front counter with one year old baby Workers are disrespectful and careless. I Don’t recommend anyone

2  Thank firaturay
Reviewed 18 January 2018

their business and premium service is very good. if you miss a flight there is little back up from some of these cities and getting stuck is problematic

Reviewed 18 January 2018

I had my direct flight confirmed from Mumbai to Toronto on 2nd January (12.55 AM) and when I went to Mumbai Airport, it was rescheduled to 1st night(11.45 PM) and they somehow didn't have my name listed in the system, although I had my booking reference and ticket number confirmed. Staff was really rude at the airport and they refused to help. I called my agent and explained situation and they re-booked me for 2nd January night (11.45 PM) and I saw my name in their system at checkin counter. Next day, when I checked again and called Air Canada, they informed me I still didn't have my name listed on 2nd January night flight and they told me that I missed my 12.55AM flight on 2nd January, which was never there at the Mumbai Airport (It was rescheduled). This was really surprising and shocking, after fighting with them over the phone, they finally re- booked me for 4th January 11.45 PM from Mumbai to Toronto (which was delayed and departed on 5th from Mumbai around 3.00AM) I filed complaint on their portal but no reply. THE WORST AIRLINE and I'm not gonna recommend to any one.

3  Thank Vishal J
Reviewed 18 January 2018

You just cannot count on Air Canada for an on time departure so do not plan anything important like a client meeting for shortly after your arrival time. So frustrating, departed more than an hour late going to DC and again on the return a few days later. And no real explanation as to why other than some reference to the plane being delayed coming from another destination to Toronto. Not acceptable and does not show any appreciation or consideration for the passengers time. Show some respect for your customers time and schedule and manage your resources to better manage on time departures.