“not as mahy flights”
Review of Air Canada

Reviewed 18 January 2018

their business and premium service is very good. if you miss a flight there is little back up from some of these cities and getting stuck is problematic

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (14,622)

Reviewed 18 January 2018

I had my direct flight confirmed from Mumbai to Toronto on 2nd January (12.55 AM) and when I went to Mumbai Airport, it was rescheduled to 1st night(11.45 PM) and they somehow didn't have my name listed in the system, although I had my booking reference and ticket number confirmed. Staff was really rude at the airport and they refused to help. I called my agent and explained situation and they re-booked me for 2nd January night (11.45 PM) and I saw my name in their system at checkin counter. Next day, when I checked again and called Air Canada, they informed me I still didn't have my name listed on 2nd January night flight and they told me that I missed my 12.55AM flight on 2nd January, which was never there at the Mumbai Airport (It was rescheduled). This was really surprising and shocking, after fighting with them over the phone, they finally re- booked me for 4th January 11.45 PM from Mumbai to Toronto (which was delayed and departed on 5th from Mumbai around 3.00AM) I filed complaint on their portal but no reply. THE WORST AIRLINE and I'm not gonna recommend to any one.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
3  Thank Vishal J
Reviewed 18 January 2018

You just cannot count on Air Canada for an on time departure so do not plan anything important like a client meeting for shortly after your arrival time. So frustrating, departed more than an hour late going to DC and again on the return a few days later. And no real explanation as to why other than some reference to the plane being delayed coming from another destination to Toronto. Not acceptable and does not show any appreciation or consideration for the passengers time. Show some respect for your customers time and schedule and manage your resources to better manage on time departures.

Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

I paid extra for economy class preferred seating for my partner and I in June 2017. I'm a tall man so the extra leg room on the reciprocal flight provided a little extra comfort.

Last night on the eve of our return flight I decided to check in. Not only had my paid for preferred seating been removed but we were now allocated in seats apart from each other.

Two phone calls lasting 1.5 hours provided no result. Our travel agent informed us of the explanation from Air Canada. If the time of departure changes at all it is the passengers responsibility to reselect the seats.

Shame on you Air Canada. Thanks very much for spoiling the last bit of our otherwise beautiful honeymoon.

4  Thank DKCGC
Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

We usually fly economy class but decided to treat ourselves and we were not disappointed. Exceptional service, food was great, the attendants were very cordial and helpful. Would highly recommend this service on this airline for sure.