“Great Flight”
Review of Air Canada

Reviewed 18 December 2017 via mobile

Had a very enjoyable but long flight from Vancouver to Melbourne. My first flight in the 787-9. The service was extremely good and the food was very good. Flying business on such a long flight is so worth it. I would recommend.

• Value for money
Write a ReviewReviews (18,037)

Reviewed 18 December 2017 via mobile

Somewhat I always satisfied with the service from Air Canada than Cathy Pacific. This is my first time took business with my long flight. If want me to complain that would be my vegetarian meal. When I am ordering my meal already told that I don’t want the one with oriental vegetarian but came to me was Indian meal. It made the cabin full of the smell, and I couldn’t finished the last meal before landing.
Wondering Indian vegetarian not oriental vegetarian?

Reviewed 18 December 2017

Very nice flight ( not too long ) & excellent cabin service. Flight crew were very nice & friendly. Check in was very efficient.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 17 December 2017 via mobile

I used to be in the Exec club with BA however the food,service, comfort, privacy of what's offered with Air Canada is superb.

Exceptional value for money. Can't wait until all the livery has been updated to new colours and interior changes. Also access and service in the Maple Leaf lounges are exceptional.

Well done AC keep up the good work

Reviewed 17 December 2017 via mobile

As most airlines squeeze us in tighter together that “misconduct” is not what this review is about. We had no working power outlet among the two seats we occupied. Only one had a working television screen. Only a two hour flight “no big deal”. Except of the six seats we occupied on various legs of this trip we had repeat performances on all. 4 of 6 no power, 1 of 6 no tv and other the audio jack was full of gum.
Only other comment is marginal cleaning efforts were noted and the free coffee is not enough. Either charge for the coffee or also give us a cookie as well.
Westjet has a convert going forward.