“Expensive unfair check in charge”
Review of Air Baltic

Hello,
I would like to share with you my dissatisfaction from #AitBaltic. When I arrived to the airport they charged me 35(!!!!!) US dollars for check in (140$for 4 tickets). When I ordered the ticket from #gotogate, nobody informed me that I will be charged when doing check in, and in addition the company didn't send me Email to remind me that I need to check in online in order to avoid this charge. Eventually I was forced to pay almost 20% more for the ticket. This is called CHEATING. This is an unfair way to earn more money from people. It's a shame and I will not recommend you to fly with this company.

Review collected in partnership with Air Baltic
Write a ReviewReviews (8,624)

Reviewed 19 November 2017

I had an excellent experience on the trip. Fast check in. Flight was fine. Attendants were friendly.

• Food and Beverage
Reviewed 19 November 2017

Nothing to drink/eat is free. Just like in train! But flight personnal are pleased.
The 2 flight were perfectly in time.

Reviewed 19 November 2017

Surprisingly generous allowance for infant - 10 kg of luggage. Full size of beverages on board, very good pre-order meal.

• Food and Beverage
Reviewed 18 November 2017

For the price paid an ok experience. As a frequent flyer I was however surprised by some strange directives by the cabin crew. I have never before been told to put away my headphones in the overhead compartment while sitting on an emergency exit for example. Bags ok, but tiny headphones?

1  Thank MarineSE