“Air Austral - Feel like home”
Review of Air Austral

Reviewed 19 June 2017

I never though flying with Air Austral would bringing this great feeling.
I have been travelling since few years, mostly with GULF air lines.Being a middle tier member of one of leading gulf air line, and all those there services, i was addicted to flying with them.
I never though any other friendliest airlines would exists. I was on a business travel from CDG to Dzaoudzi. Though i have been to Paris, it was the first time i used CDG.
Air austral ground staff was amazing.They offered great service and also very cooperative, though i am not speaking french.
It was a long haul flight, flying time was around 9 hours. During the flight, the flight stewards were so much friendlier and you could feel the natural hospitality from their hearts.
I do not have any hesitation to choose Air Austral for my next visit.

Reviewed 18 June 2017

I had booked my flight way in advance due to a lack of other options. I had planned to go Mauritius - Reunion - Madagascar.
When I arrived at the airport I was told that the flight was overbooked, but I had been referred to the second flight of the day. So alright... - However, when the employee wanted to print my boarding pass, the computer didn't work according to him. He was completely at a loss of what to do. I asked him when the second flight on that day would leave - and he gave me a time: The flight from Mauritius to Reunion would leave after my flight from Reunion would depart to Madagascar. Other guests who only flew Mauritius - Reunion, however, were given priority on the first flight. Comon, people. I have one booking with an airline, with two consecutive flights, and they put me on flights where the first flight departs AFTER the second one is supposed to depart. Unbelievable. So weak.

1  Thank Dan831984
Reviewed 15 May 2017

This was a small airplane and we were asked to queue up in group of 10 persons in order to get into the airplane. We were requested to walk for about 300 metres in order to reach the airplane.
The hostess was not friendly.

Reviewed 28 April 2017 via mobile

Horrible. On our flight from Paris to La Reunion we had a delay of 4 hours. Knowing we only had 4 days at La Reunion and we would normally arrive in the morning the plans for our first day were cancelled. Our next flight from La Reunion to Mauritius was scheduled at 10.30 in the morning, the evening before we received a message our flight was retarded to 12.00. Arrived at the airport, the flight seemed to be CANCELLED and we would leave at 20.40 with another aircraft. Our first day at Mauritius (out of 4 again), tnx to Austral Air, only 3 days left...never again.

Reviewed 22 April 2017

Flew yestterday 21/4/2017 MRU/Reunion/Jhb
Flight delayed , no airconditioning, like a sweatbox, no apology, slight improvement on JHb leg but shocking discomfort

1  Thank ebryer