“Great airline”
Review of Aeromexico

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

The flight was on time, no hassle boarding, the crew was pleasant. All in all I would recommend this airline for your flight down to Central America

Date of travel: January 2019
    • Check-in and boarding
Write a ReviewReviews (8,234)

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Had to modify my flights because my wife is pregnant, absolutely terrible service. Could not even proposed some options for me, end up loosing $2000 in fare.

Will never use again.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Flying premium class in this 2-hour flight doesn’t make much sense.
Planes are small.
Seating are not a lot more comfortable.
And service, including food and beverages is poor.
Just not worth it.

1  Thank BernatDesclot
Reviewed 19 February 2019

I have not flown with Aeromexico. Flew from Toronto to Mexico City. ( then a second but short flight to Guadalajara) Wow very comfortable seats, with foots stools, ample room to move, stretch legs. Flight attendant was fabulous. Breakfast sadly was one item, no choices. Though good not what I would have eaten normally for breakfast. Entertainment service had numerous choices and selections available. Though like most airlines one must clean their own area, arm rests, table service and trays as they were not clean. I always bring disinfectant wipes.

Reviewed 19 February 2019

Watch out for this plane service. They have no compassion and are very greedy! My mother was very ill and died and I couldn't make my round trip home. They told me, "It wasn't their fault that my mother pass away! They charged me $423.56, more because I of their mistake taking my credit card information and not keeping my round trip date. Please don't fly on Aeromexico, you'll be sorry you did.

Date of travel: November 2018