“Aeromexico what a great flight”
Review of Aeromexico

Reviewed 19 February 2019

I have not flown with Aeromexico. Flew from Toronto to Mexico City. ( then a second but short flight to Guadalajara) Wow very comfortable seats, with foots stools, ample room to move, stretch legs. Flight attendant was fabulous. Breakfast sadly was one item, no choices. Though good not what I would have eaten normally for breakfast. Entertainment service had numerous choices and selections available. Though like most airlines one must clean their own area, arm rests, table service and trays as they were not clean. I always bring disinfectant wipes.

• Check-in and boarding
Write a ReviewReviews (8,236)

Reviewed 19 February 2019

Watch out for this plane service. They have no compassion and are very greedy! My mother was very ill and died and I couldn't make my round trip home. They told me, "It wasn't their fault that my mother pass away! They charged me $423.56, more because I of their mistake taking my credit card information and not keeping my round trip date. Please don't fly on Aeromexico, you'll be sorry you did.

Date of travel: November 2018
Reviewed 19 February 2019

I flew international flights from Buenos Aires Argentina to New York City JFK via MEX Mexico City. I did not know that AeroMexico offers bed bugs, corn, muffins, and bagels in business class. There I had a business class seat 2A on B787 plane and I laid down and slept on a flat bed with blanket and pillow. Ouch! I had a shocking experience..I got 7 bites on my arms and legs by bed bugs. No dessert and no menu in business class. No meals options. AeroMexico offers only basic meals: chicken or beef thats all. No vegetarian or other meal preference available. There are only muffins and bagels. A plenty of corn snacks. Junk snacks were available during break and down service in business class.
No closed captions or English or other language subtitles for foreign speaking passengers.
No slippers in business class.
No wifi access.
Lousy entertainment system.
Very dirty business class cabin, poor sanity, and a lack of disinfectation.
Business lounge by AeroMexico was okay and outdated in MEX airport. Crew of the business class was good but they were helpless with issues and concerns because these crew members are little people. They said that corporate office big people made decisions.
AeroMexico never disinfected the cabins between flights. I spent over $1500 USD on this Aeromexico business class that was not worth. I contacted AeroMexico customer care office in Mexico City and they do not care about bed bugs and meals quality. Of course, they replied absurd not relevant content to my concerns. You are welcome to try their bed bugs bites experience, corn, muffins, and bagels in business class if you would like to try.

Date of travel: January 2019
1  Thank BizVisitor
Reviewed 18 February 2019

Nice Airline. This was my first time flying Aeromexico and I was quite impressed. The plane was comfortable and I found the service very good. The only downside was a long layover in Mexico City (Terminal 2). That place needs an upgrade.

Reviewed 18 February 2019 via mobile

After years of flying to Mexico vis the USA, we flew with Aeromexico and we were totally delighted! Service was amazing with free late night snack of sandwich/dessert and beverage from YYZ to MEX and peanuts & beverage from MEX to MZT! Only one trip through customs instead of two made travelling a breeze. We were lucky with arriving and departing at Terminal 2 in Mexico City too. We will probably book with Aeromexico from now on!