“Nice Airline”
Review of Aeromexico

Reviewed 18 February 2019

Nice Airline. This was my first time flying Aeromexico and I was quite impressed. The plane was comfortable and I found the service very good. The only downside was a long layover in Mexico City (Terminal 2). That place needs an upgrade.

• Check-in and boarding
Write a ReviewReviews (8,236)

Reviewed 18 February 2019 via mobile

After years of flying to Mexico vis the USA, we flew with Aeromexico and we were totally delighted! Service was amazing with free late night snack of sandwich/dessert and beverage from YYZ to MEX and peanuts & beverage from MEX to MZT! Only one trip through customs instead of two made travelling a breeze. We were lucky with arriving and departing at Terminal 2 in Mexico City too. We will probably book with Aeromexico from now on!

Reviewed 18 February 2019

This review is going to refute all of the negative reviews. And it has everything to do with the Huatulco people and their commitment to service.

Our flight was delayed due to equipment. We had connections in Mexico City to Atlanta and there were concerns about us/our bags making the transfer. The staff at the counter worked on this for an HOUR - making sure we were taken care of. Then, when going through security, I discovered my mother had stored a very expensive bottle of mezcal in her carryon. Security said, "Have them get your bag and pack it." I travel 200 days out of the year and my response was "There is NO WAY they would do that." Think again.

They escorted me out of the terminal, personally, getting the bottle on the way out from security. Then, they took me back to the counter where we found our bags waiting for us. We slipped in the bottle, they retagged our bags for a later flight because of the equipment issue, and took WONDERFUL care of us.
Throughout the whole experience, I got the distinct impression that this whole airport worked together to ensure travellers were cared for. They know each other. They worked together. It was so unique and yet another reason to go to Huatulco on your holiday. Many thanks especially to Juan and Nancy who spent so much time ensuring the welfare of my family. You guys are amazing.

Reviewed 17 February 2019 via mobile

Booked economy tickets.
When online checkin window opened I was able to upgrade to economy plus or whatever their term is. The next day you could upgrade to business class so I did. $1000 more. But they still billed for the economy plus upgrade. No other airline that I’ve used does this. Sure if you upgrade to plus you can’t change your mind. I agree. But if you further upgrade to business class ($1000) then the plus seat will be available again. And of course on my flight every plus seat was used. So they took my money and someone else’s money for the same seat. That’s ok. I booked my next trip ($11,000) on LAN. They’ll loose revenue on my future flights due to their poor service (after several back and forth emails, they are unwilling to credit)

Date of travel: January 2019
Reviewed 16 February 2019

Th, e flight itself was excellent - smooth piloting. A+ landing. The attendants were very casual, not friendly, just did their jobs run a most mundane fashion. The arrival in Mexico City became a joke. You drag your carryon thru the customs line and are admitted to the area of the gates. Then you must EXIT the airport, go outside into the street, re-enter as
a new check-in, go thru security again, go thru the scanning process, metal detecters, laptops, personal wanding, and then ). lyare allowed to go back to the gate )which was in the area you disembarked from original. What an irritating outdated process! And then we barely made our flight to Guadalajara. N ever again!