“Timing is everything”
Review of Aeromexico

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We were able to book a flight on a new Boeing 787 with the individual 'pods' in 1st Class. Extremely comfortable. The service on this flight was also first class - the well-trained flight crew was very helpful and courteous. We requested a wheel chair through our connecting Delta flight, and while Delta couldn't guarantee that one would be available, the Aeromexico staff assured us that a chair would be at the deplaning ramp, and indeed it was.

Unfortunately, the return flight on a Boeing 737 was not nearly as accomodating. We waited 2 hours for a wheelchair at the check-in desk, we were not offered any pre-flight beverages in our Business Class seats, the steward disappeared for the 3 hours after the early meal was served, and the landing was especially bumpy. So, I suppose timing is everything.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (7,370)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We were very impressed with all our flights on Aeromexico, very comfortable, super clean and great flight staff. I also have to give a shout-out to the AM Luggage Team. I mistakenly left two fishing travel rods on the plane on the first leg of our flight into Mexico City and didn’t realize I left them until we landed in Salt Lake City. I made a few calls an found that I had to send a message to the Aeromexico AM Luggage Team. I sent them an Email with flight information and what the rod cases looked like not really expecting them to be found. To my surprise they were located, all I needed to do was go to a Aeromexico counter in Mexico City to pick them up. I was already back home in Boise, Idaho when I got that message, so that was not possible. Long story short through multiple emails they figured out how to get the rods to the SLC Airport where they were given to Delta lost and found and they contacted me and worked out the details to get the rods shipped to me. I received rods today in perfect condition, thanks to all involved for outstanding customer service.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

They are the worst airline I have ever flown with. They cancelled my flight and because I did not PAY "PROTECTION MONEY" I lose. Even though it was their fault. Protection Money can you believe it????? In Mexico they call it Protection money.......I can understand if it was My fault. But they got rid of the flight........

1  Thank whyisitsodifficult
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

was a fairly new Embraer 190 airplane, flight was full, left L.A. on time, flight was convenient, leg room was a little short, got a snack and free coffee, water and soft drinks, flight attendants were friendly and nice, had wifi with possibility to watch movies on your tablet or smartphone, got into Monterrey a little earlier, was a good flight

• Seat comfort
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Aeromexico is the flagship of Mexico’s airlines and it should act as such.
Service (ground and flight) was not up to par; flight was delayed and girls at counter had no idea about it and desapeared instead of staying and inform passengers. Was left to airport personnel.......
Not being a cheap airline, frankly a very small bag of peanuts and a small glass of coca cola is dissapointing. At least use small bottles of refreshments for the passengers instead of a small glass from big bottles.
Remember you have to look at details to be the best