“when I checked prices this is one of the more expensive”
Review of Aeromexico

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The equipment is old and in bad conditions. The seats are old as you can feel the metal inside. For a flight of 6 hours in the night, they provide only blanket to any two people!
The sink in the toilet was out of order and that is all! I really think they must care more for the service considering they do not reduce prices for all the isuues they missed.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (7,066)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We would like to share our bad expierience in the Aeromexico flight from Cancun to Los Angeles via Mexico City. We traveled with 2 kids and then when we boarded the airplane we realized we were on the last row, and separated seats, we were surprised because when we originally bought the tickets we were together and closer to the front area.
When we told flight attendant Claudia Martinez, she responded that it was because we got late to the airport, we told her we bought the seats long time before and that we needed to sit more on the front because my wife gets dizzy, flight attendant replied “if you don’t like the flight I will let the pilot know now, you decide” we felt threaten and her way to answer was really unrespectful.

Another flight attendant lady came saying loudly “does anyone have any problem here?” (All in Spanish) an unfortunate way to treat a customer.

During the flight we noticed the flight attendants served passengers like they didn’t want to do it, with lack of interest, and never said “your welcome” when other passengers said “thank you”.

We do really hope Aeromexico train its staff to
provide an excellent and better customer service.

Huge difference when we boarded Delta in Mexico City.

For now we won’t fly Aeromexico.

2  Thank Connector539086
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We flew this airline on a trip to Lima. We found the staff to very professional and the planes to be clean and comfortable. Decent food and beverage service as well.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I actually flew Aeromexico both ways (I don't think there is another option for this flight). I live in Oaxaca and have to change planes in Mexico City when I travel to the US West Coast. The little commuter flight from Oaxaca to CDMX is okay, but on the longer flight the food is awful (does anyone know any airline that serves good food these days?), and the bottled water they offer is basically purified tap water (they could at least use one of the better spring water brands. Aeromexico isn't terrible (except the food); it's just 'average.' There is a variety of entertainment, but I guess I'm just 'picky.' I have more issues with the Mexico City airport itself than I do with the individual airlines.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I am handicapped could not have been taken care of better. Wheelchair waiting for me to take me to next flight great experience