“Nice flights & good Russian food”
Review of Aeroflot

Reviewed 14 February 2019

Yekaterinburg has limited flight options and usually takes longer than it should to get too, due to long layovers. To get there from Hong Kong, I flew on Aeroflot 213 from Hong Kong (HKG) to Moscow (SVO). Then after a 4-hour 20-minute layover, I boarded Aeroflot 1406 which took me from Moscow (SVO) to Yekaterinburg (SVX). The first segment was on a Boeing 777-300ER and the second on an Airbus A320. I had aisle seats on both. Legroom was good, as was the food, beverages, and cabin crew service. I had selected Aeroflot as my main carrier based on price and that it is Russia’s best carrier.

Date of travel: February 2019
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
47  Thank KodoDrummer
Aeroflot95, Public Relations Manager at Aeroflot, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2019

Dear KodoDrummer, thank you for choosing us for your trip. We are so glad that you found your flight a good value. We strive to offer an outstanding travel experience for every passenger at a reasonable price. We hope to see you on board again soon!

Write a ReviewReviews (12,062)

Reviewed 13 February 2019

Flight time is strictly adhered to. Short waiting time during the transfer. Meals are good. Unfortunately, the staff do not speak English or other language, russian only...

Date of travel: January 2019
1  Thank hunzol

Dear hunzol, thank you for your comment on our service. We appreciate your attention. It is important that all passengers receive services in accordance with the highest standards. You can send your remarks via our feedback form on our website.

Reviewed 13 February 2019

I booked with Mytrip.com not knowing anything about the company. I do NOT recommend booking flights through a third party. I tried reaching their customer service several times. After speaking to a CSR who was polite but offered no suitable resolution, I asked to speak to a supervisor. I was put on hold for over 15 minutes and then was hung up on. I immediately called back, waited for someone to answer and then was hung up on again.

Date of travel: February 2019
1  Thank MiriamRJB
Reviewed 13 February 2019

Like the title says, I didn't know what to expect of Aeroflot. I had heard good things from friends and scary things from the Internet. But, to be honest, I loved it! The flight was relatively short so it's not like I had to worry that much about comfort but, even so, I had nothing to complain about.

Where they shine is their Soviet coolness, from the Russian colors to their sickle and hammer wings.

Date of travel: August 2018
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
1  Thank ndxn

Dear ndxn, thank you for your comment. We look forward to seeing you on board again soon. Sincerely yours, Aeroflot.

Reviewed 13 February 2019

Typical Eastern European airline. No frills, but trying to be good. Planes are newer and better on international routes. On domestic not so much. As well as food and service. Among Russian airlines Aeroflot is the most reliable.

Date of travel: December 2018
1  Thank Oleg B

Dear Oleg B, thank you for choosing our airline for your flight. Feedback from every passenger is important to us. Hope that you will travel with Aeroflot again in the future.