“Great value, good service.”
Review of Aeroflot

Reviewed 20 November 2018 via mobile

The type of plane limits the experience but it was pleasant up the front of the plane if somewhat dated. Seating on both legs, Ulaanbaatar to Moscow and Moscow to Rome was a 2 and 2, restricted recline so don't expect to sleep too much. That said, the food was delicious and service great. Add that business class travel on Aeroflot was value compared to others and I would be happy to recommend.

• Value for money
Write a ReviewReviews (11,456)

Reviewed 20 November 2018 via mobile

What struck me was how Aeroflot improved over the years. Apart from being one of the cheaper options, it provided very satisfying entertainment onboard and good service (got drinks and snack whenever I wanted to, not at fixed times). The staff were friendly and helpful, many of them really good looking women.

I admit, Sheremetevo used to be nuisance with its queues and sinister, communist atmosphere, but it seems to be the thing of the past. It’s now clean, shopping and dining is no different than in other developed countries.

Very positive surprise

Reviewed 20 November 2018

Rude staff, Indiscipline, not Punctual airline.

Relied on this airline and regretted for good. Will never trust such an airline again.

Once delayed, the connecting flight was also delayed but wouldn't allow to use it and offer hotels, this is not the customer oriented behavior.

Time is of matter to everyone and they do not consider it. I condemn their policies and considerations and that they are so rude to all the customers and would not talk politely.

After having booked vegetarian meal well in advance, still didnot get anything on flight, stranded on Moscow airport. My friend had a similar experience and I thought I would learn and take my chance just to see that they have a cheaper airline and could give them a second chance.

But no. All was wrong. They are not a good airline and not even close to fine airlines. I have learnt by hard luck that money is not worth it when it comes to flying though AeroFlot as you end up with more and more regret of having booked through them.

Thanks for nothing.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
2  Thank sandeep p
Reviewed 19 November 2018

This was the worst experience ever! I lost my money with my staffs into my luggage. I could receive the rest of my luggage after I went back to the airport two times during my short travel to IRAN! I did my claim to the office in Tehran-IRAN and in the airport also. It has been more than three months that the responsible dosen't answer correctly! recently he wants me to go to their office in IRAN (which he knows I don't Iive in IRAN!) and he want's to pay part of my loss in Iranian Money!!!!!

Date of travel: August 2018
    • Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
4  Thank shohre S
Reviewed 19 November 2018 via mobile

Not happy with a 4 h flight with no entertainment on board, no screens or music. Not even a route map. The food below average. The crew is very friendly and the aircraft is very clean. The flight punctual and arrived earlier than schedule