“A good experience with Aegean Airlines”
Review of Aegean Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Very good flights to and from Athens with airbus 321, pretty good space between rows.both flights went on time. Didn't like the meals during both flights. A friendly check in by internet/smartphone 48 hours prior flight.

Date of travel: October 2018
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (8,314)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

always on time
always very polite
the app is great and very helpful
highly recomended for all fly form and to greece

Date of travel: May 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

It really depends on whom you encounter to help you or not. We traveled with a group to Mythilene from Athens, we traveled heavily because of alot of stuff we took for the refugee camp. Some of us with to much weight didn't have to pay anything because of an understanding and cooperating staff member. Some did have to pay though.... (Unfair...??) I think it's a double standard! I know there are rules, but apparently not everyone working for Aegean Airlines can think outside the box quite as much as the other.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent crew, nice food, better than any other offered by airlines flying same or similar duration flights. New addition is the Aegean stream which is great.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I absolutely could not believe how rude and awful the agents were. It was almost to the point of verbal abuse, They started yelling at me that our carry on bag would not fit, when it was clearly within the dimensions.. She actually said that I needed to be quiet and that my American ways weren't how they did it in Europe and that it was a very tiny plane and that I didn't know how to do her job. This is all after I had said absolutely nothing, she was out of control. When I easily slipped my bag into their requirement container they were forced to let me through, when we got on the plane it was an American Boeing with huge overhead space, it was all for nothing. Will never fly with then again,