“Surprising”
Review of Aegean Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My family flew with Aegean twice on our recent trip to Europe. First from Rome to Athens and then from Athens to Venice. We were already thrilled when we booked the flights for great of a value they were. We were blown away with the service and professionalism of everyone. We weren't expecting much on our flight since they were so short (no more than 2 hours both times) so when they came around with drinks and an actual meal we were floored. If we are ever able to make it back, we will definitely be flying with Aegean.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (8,152)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

expensive with a super small. plane. discomfort and not value for money. At least good staff and perfect pilots.

Date of travel: March 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We've flown with Aegean many times and always get a first class service. On numerous occasions (when I've overdone it a bit on souvenirs and general shopping) their check-in staff have just quietly winked at me and let my overweight case pass through, while inside I was in a panic over excess baggage charges. They've regularly offered to take our hand luggage into the hold as well, freeing up cabin space - and my hands too, for even more shopping! Lol! All staff were friendly and helpful and the on board food was superior to most... but I do love Greek food anyway!

Date of travel: September 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Flight was smooth, short and overall okay. Clean and average plane. Agree with everything except I felt that the staff discriminated few individuals (did not happen to me). Flight was fairly full and flight attendants were pushing all the non-white customers to put the hand carrying stuff under the seat and which were causing inconvenience while the others to put the luggage in top bin. Not fair.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Business class in a small aircraft is normally not very good. But Aegean had lots of leg room and a very good service carried out by nice and friendly flight attendants.
The food was excellent and so was the Greek wine.