“Travelling with Pegasus airlines”
Review of Pegasus Airlines

Reviewed 9 February 2019 via mobile

Given that pegasus is a low cost company, I did not expected too much from it. However, I was very happy with the price! The plane took off and landed on time as well. Landing was smooth too. The real problem is at SAW airport in istanbul, as it has a poor infrastructure and toilets are very dirty, much like the Beirut international airport! I was upset in the return trip because the flight schedule was changed. I was informed by the change two weeks in advance, but the point is that I booked this flight for a higher price as in departs from SAW at 20:30--the next flight deprts at 21:30; after being rescheduled it departed at 11:15. All in all, I recommend this airline for short flights, not for flights that take more than three hours.

Date of travel: January 2019
Write a ReviewReviews (4,141)

Reviewed 8 February 2019 via mobile

Worst company ever! Please pay the extra 20$ with another company and do not take pegasus.
I was traveling with pegasus from london to Beirut through a connected flight passing by istanbul.
When i was at the check in desk in london Stansted i have a Baggage 19kg and a hand luggage 11kg and my bag 3kgs. I asked the lady at the desk if this was okey since my parents were still there, so they could have paid for me the extra kilos, and she said it was fine, she sent the big luggage and i took my cabin luggage and left.
When i arrived to istanbul Sabiha Gökçen Airport , and was at the gates and about to enter the plane a women and a man said they wanted to check my luggage weight. They checked and said i have 5 extra kgs and that i cannot enter the plane before i pay 120$. Although i told them that i had A connected flight and that the lady in london said it was okey, they were disrespectful and said it wasn’t their problem. I said this is not right i have no money, they could have charged me at the beginning (when my parents were there) .
I told the guy i have no money, and that i was gonna wear everything i have, he was angry (because he wasn’t able to steal my money and make a commission from me) and start yelling how are you gonna wear everything you cant do that you have to pay!
I just opened my bag and literally wore everything. Just there in the middle of the way in front of everyone.
Instead of just letting me go he was standing there saying the plane gonna leave if you lose your flight it’s your responsibility. At the end,
after wearing 3 pants, 5 dresses 2 hats 2 jackets i was ok to go.
Anyway, this was humiliating, unprofessional and disrespectful. I asked for the guys name so i can fill a complaint but he wouldnt give me his name ! It’s crazy what people would do for money.
If you wanna do your job, just do it right from the start instead of trying to steal from a student Travelling alone.
Worst service ever! I understand he is doing his job and i know it’s a low cost company but we are human, and if you gonna make business with humans you gotta have a little of humanity.
im never travelling with them again and i hope this guy gets humiliated the same way he humiliates people.

Date of travel: February 2019
Reviewed 8 February 2019 via mobile

Well, based to the cheap price the services are fine, smooth and quick check in, helpful staff and cabin crews, maybe the only bad thing they don't serve water, If you will buy some food in flight I advise you to bring change or use credit card.

Date of travel: February 2019
1  Thank carthageo
Reviewed 7 February 2019

Had a very enjoyable flight to istanbul with Pegasus. Nice friendly cabin crew. I usually get an aisle seat with them. No need to pay to book a seat in advance or print out your own boarding pass! Just turn up early to check in and ask for an aisle seat I like to get up and walk around when I fly, so I obviously prefer an aisle seat.

• Food and Beverage
    • Check-in and boarding
Reviewed 6 February 2019

Was not good experience at all with this airline selection

1. i booked through online and they asked for money to allocate the seat which is normal for airlines, make sense. But at the time of boarding i tried to reach early in order to request for the window or aisle seat but what a surprising answer was system allocate the seats auto and we cannot change it. which i never heard from any airline before. and still they were insisting to make us Pay.

2. seats were fixed and the back you cannot even move if you want to rest. its like you need to stay awake if you are traveling with this airline no chance to move the seat back to relax at all

3. there is no place or no announcement which shows how much journey done and how much left just you stay blindly in cabin hoping you will reach you destination

4. flight from Turkey to Dubai. two westerners don't know from which country they bought alcohol from staff on board and got drunk for 2 hours they keep on making jokes in the cabin with their colleagues with high voice.
the flight was in early morning at 1 AM and all cabin passengers were frustrated with that IN-SPITE OF complaining to the cabin crew they did not even stop them for a single time.
Instead of letting them get to their seats they kept selling them more alcohol to make their commission which was the worst situation ever.

staff do not care about other passengers but to up sell only during flight for their commission which given big disappointment

• Food and Beverage