“OK Budget Airline”
Review of Pegasus Airlines

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

If you are booking with any budget airline, I assume you know what you are getting into. Like most, Pegasus is no frills, and service is OK. Their fleet is OK.

The first leg of my flight was very delayed, causing me to lose my connection in Istanbul to Madrid. In SAW Pegasus staff offered to re-book me that same day to Barcelona, or to give me accommodation and wait until the next day for the Madrid flight. They also mentioned clearly that expenditures for me to get from Barcelona to Madrid would be reimbursed (up to a threshold).

I had to book a flight Barcelona-Madrid, but when I requested the reimbursement the online customer service rep said I was not eligible because the delay was caused due to weather. This was totally different from what the airport staff offered.

Date of travel: February 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (3,979)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The tickets are cheaper and the service provided is also average,the problem comes only when you have a transfer through Istanbul. Its the worst and the Pegasus airlines help desk itself denies to help you out with the long never ending security check queue's.If you happen to take a transfer flight at least have +3hrs as the security check can take at least 2hrs and don't expect airlines staff to help you out.

Date of travel: January 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Pegasus airline is a low cost airline that fly all over Turkey from Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen International airport.
My flights have been on time with very efficient check in systems, especially online.
They have promo flights that are marginally cheaper if you wish to save a few liras.
You pay for extra legroom, priority checkin and on board food if required.

Date of travel: January 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My flight was at 03.25 & was cancelled due to fog. Thankfully I did not have any luggage to collect from the carousel as a long queue built up at the Pegasus Information Desk. Only one members of staff available for over 100 passengers. It took me an hour to reach the front of the queue where I was told, by a very harassed and overworked Pegasus employee, that I was already booked on the 12.00 flight. I was forced to sleep at the airport as there was no alternative offered. At 09.00 I went back to the Information Desk to confirm the booking, only to be told, by another employee, that I wasn't booked on any flight and would have to take the 03.25 flight the following morning.
Thankfully I booked with Kiwi.com and they sorted out all my onward flights, and a hotel, after I booked myself on the 12.00 flight.
To be fair the other flights were perfectly fine, as were the timings and the service from all the other staff. What was frustrating was the complete lack of information, misinformation and lack of any service at Erbil Airport.

Date of travel: December 2018
    • Food and Beverage
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Lot better than wizzair, and it was a nice jounrey, was enouhg leg room, even im tall, the staff was nice, all was good, on time, no delay.

Date of travel: December 2018