“kids are running around during flight!”
Review of Pegasus Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

All was well until the flight got in the air. After we were in the air for about 30 minutes several children started to run around and make noise. when they were not running around they were crying heavily and making noise. The service people did not seem to care neither did the parents until I asked one of the servicepersons to look into the matter. They asked me as if I were disturbed!! I said yes. Are you not? I understand children wil make noise, but they cannot be let running around the plane and making a lot of noise! disturbuing the whole plane... by the way you have to pay for water also.. so make sure you have money with you...

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (3,446)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This was my first time flying with Pegasus the staff were friendly and had no problems only a 20 minuite delay on one flight out of four. It’s a Cheap and basic airline the plane didn’t have much space or electronics but that was to be expected. Okay for short flights.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Flying from Turkey to Northern Cyprus used to be slightly complicated, as you had to fly to Istanbul first. Not any longer; Pegasus now fly direct from Izmir to Ercan, and the flight takes just 75 minutes. The flights were on time too,and with a 20kg baggage allowance. Well done, Pegasus.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Pegasus Airlines was such a huge disappointment, on my departure from Tbilisi where I had spent 6 months. The shock and crisis began when I went to the check in counter to check in my luggage. On the website trip.com it had different information about charges for excess baggage but the Georgian check in staff insisted on something I had no idea about.

My two suitcases came to 45 kg and for the extra weight, they asked me to pay 225 euros (GEL 700). I did not have a credit card and this was an unfair amount to pay for a cheap ticket - I paid GEL 300 for a one way ticket to Izmir and now with the payment, for the extra baggage, it came to GEL 1000....!!!! does this even make sense? What's the use of buying a cheap ticket and then paying the extra GEL 700 for baggage? I might as well have paid GEL 1000 to another airline.

Major airlines usually charge a flat rate of USD 100 which is fair. If Pegasus had charged me a rate in Georgian Lari, then I would have paid. But 225 euros is robbery and a total rip off.

I could not check in my second suitcase and was forced to leave it in the Left Luggage Room at the Arrivals Hall at the Tbilisi Airport. Being in a shock, and now thrown into a crisis, and not wanting to miss my flight to Izmir, I had no choice but to rush and quickly sort out the suitcase so it can be stored at the Left Luggage Room. The lady there gave me a form and then i left - only to realize when I was in the air, that I had all my important documents left in that suitcase which I left in the Luggage Room but it was too late. I only checked in one suitcase and was not charged anything.

The flight from Tbilisi was delayed for another hour or two - waiting seemed endless. The flight was so crowded. Food is sold on board but I had no appetite after the crisis this airline threw me in. I was just devastated and but could not do anything.Now I am left with booking another flight to go back to Tbilisi, pay for the storage and get my suitcase.

I do not recommend this airline no matter how desperate you are! Rather pay a little more to another airline, and get better service. I also suggest you check with the airline office about extra luggage before you leave.

1  Thank Winsome66
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We took this flight on the 15th of september. Flight was on time and the crew were all the time whether we needed anything. We were very satisfied with everything on the flight.