“Darwin holiday”
Review of Virgin Australia

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Flight to Darwin was very good, on time and a smooth ride all the way...I especially like the snack box that is offered with a complimentary drink of juice,water, tea or coffee. Service was very efficient as were the flight attendants.

1  Thank 925ChrisA
Write a ReviewReviews (8,796)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Compliments and a big THANKS to pilot & staff on our flight. I was traveling with my grandkids & pilot let them (& me) go into cockpit before flight and sit in pilot's seat.
We were wrapped! It and the following flight was quick, comfortable and well serviced by friendly staff.
I would recommend VIRGIN Economy to anyone, especially if traveling with childrenand will certainly travel with VIRGIN again.

1  Thank Sueandgrandkids
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I generally travel with Virgin.
Again I was very pleased with the flight and the airline staff.
Good direct flight if traveling from South East Qld area as ample economical parking facilities available.

1  Thank xldevere
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We flew to and from the Sunshine Coast in mid January. The flight was fairly standard with pleasant service. The food given which was a 25 gram snack bar made up of 80% sugar was terrible. Surely you can give customers a sandwich or a roll on a two hour flight. The drinks offered were ok. Full service implies something decent to consume. Qantas do a much better offering than Virgin. Disappointing.

1  Thank Adrian1958
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Cannot fault this airline from start to finish.

I was previously booked on Tigerair who cancelled and they put me on this airline. From Moment I attended service desk to find out how to check in and get ticket to when I got off they were fabulous. What friendly staff at service desk, could not be more friendlier and polite if they tried. Full credit to all the ladies. :):)

Very friendly and polite staff, flight on time and a great flight. Highly recommend

Have flown Virgin Australia on International flights and didn't like them but the domestic flights I cannot fault. Will def be going through them again.

2  Thank Andrew M