“Great flight again”
Review of Virgin Australia

Reviewed 22 January 2018

This is the second time that I have used Virgin Australia and they are now my preferred airline when here. Check in is easy staff are great on ground and inflight. Food not great (breakfast) but ok for airline food

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (6,544)

Reviewed 22 January 2018

We travelled to Los Angeles on Economy X. The extra leg room made such a difference in comfort, particularly for my husband who is over 6 feet tall. It was also good to have premium check in. Virgin meals were pretty ordinary and on cardboard serving containers made it feel like take away. However we do not take plane flights for the food and the extra legroom was worth the extra money. Would definitely pay extra for this class again.

3  Thank Kappalyn
Reviewed 22 January 2018

Early New Years Day flight, check in was good but absolutely no frill flight. Purchase everything, food, headsets. I generally fly Qantas but Virgin was a slightly later flight at 0900. Staff were well groomed and attentive but in future if flying Virgin you take on an empty water bottle and ask them to fill it up. On the return sector we were showered with food and alcohol, very perplexing.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

I always fly virgin domestic within Australia. They are always very impressive. It’s such a short flight, there’s not much I can say really. Check out joining their lounge, well worth a look

Reviewed 22 January 2018

We returned from holidays in Adelaide after spending some time on the mainland and on KI. Our flight back to Sydney with Virgin was relaxed and easy going. The snacks provided compared to Qantas are not comparable but I suppose you pay for this.
The flight was on time and boarding and baggage collection was extremely quick which is what you require on your last day of holidays.

;