“Medium haul business is fine”
Review of Virgin Australia

Reviewed 20 January 2018

As a domestic carrier, virgin is a better bet that Qantas, if you have a higher status, IMO
Always superb service in the front 8 sets

Write a ReviewReviews (7,041)

Reviewed 20 January 2018

My wife has difficulty walking and particularly climbing stairs. We contacted Virgin Airlines to see what service they could offer to make it easier for my wife to board and leave the aircraft.
When we booked in, an Virgin attendant arranged for a wheel chair, so that my wife would not have to walk the considerable distance to the Departure Gate.
We were given priority when it was time to board and she was pushed to a small lift beside the aircraft and stepped off to board. We were allocated seats at the front, with a little more leg room. After an enjoyable flight, the same courtesy was extended to my wife in Hobart.
Our return flight to Sydney, she enjoyed the same consideration. I might add that another lady, with difficulty walking, enjoyed the same courtesy.

Reviewed 20 January 2018

Flight was delayed for several hours and was given food vouchers while we waited.
Was late getting into Auckland and missed our connecting flight and was greeted while a night in the Novotel across the road and a $50 food voucher. Was really impressed as you here horror story's from other airlines and was expecting to get nothing as we only had the "cheap seats". Really made a bad situation a lot more pleasant! Thanks Virgin !

Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

For a good price, Virgin offer a fantastic service where staff are friendly and seats are comfortable. The little snack was really good and honestly can’t complain about anything for the flight.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

The flight left he terminal a.m. time and landed a few minutes early in Cairns. Air crew was present and very professional. The plane was a Boing 737. However it was clear that it was cleaned often and well maintained( on the inside) I would happily do business with this company again and recommend them to friends traveling in the area. Because of this positive experience I would strongly consider doing business with them in other parts of the world.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)