“Good Flight, though extra legroom is expensive!”
Review of Virgin Australia

Reviewed 23 November 2017

The flight itself was good, and the crew were fantastic. There was a bit of a delay caused by a wait for the runway, but not the fault of the airline. The legroom in the extra legroom seats is fantastic though said seats are extremely pricey! I would recommend them, if you can afford it and are over say 6ft (180cm). The free "snack" that was served was a Granolla bar - it was almost impossible to chew, so that took a bit away from the flight. However, the rest of the flight was great so it didn't detract too much.

All in all, I would recommend Virgin Australia and I look forward to my next flight with them in February!

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (7,900)

Reviewed 23 November 2017

excellent trip! highly recommended! all was very nice, great food, great service, everything on time

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Review collected in partnership with Sky-tours
Reviewed 23 November 2017

A pleasant flight from Adelaide to Alice Springs. Plane left on time and arrived on time.
Luggage was ok.

Reviewed 23 November 2017

We left Brisbane on time and were in Bali before time which was great. The seats we had were in row 16 but received a on line booking and got able to move to row 7 which was great. The seats were good and when we left Brisbane there were empty seats in row 6 so I asked the hostess if possible could I move there before take as I had a TKR just 7 weeks before and she said of course. Check in was great as this is the first time we checked in this way and it was so quick and easy. My wife had a problem with her blood pressure and while sitting with me she almost passed out. Called the hostess and two came and I cannot give enough praise for the help they gave me. The ladies who were on the flight VA 41 21 Oct to Bali I cannot thank you enough.

Reviewed 23 November 2017

This was the only airline on our one month trip that had a lower weight restriction for our luggage than the other airlines. Having limited our luggage to the higher restrictions of the other airlines this presented a problem. We could for an additional charge increase the weight of our luggage which everyone in our group had to do. It was an unfair way to make more money.
The computers were down and we had to wait over a half an hour until they were up again. I was sitting in a wheel chair but my husband found it difficult to stand in line so long.