“Don’t delay take it”
Review of Silver Airways

Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

This was the cheapest flight we could find between US mainland and Abaco. It did what it said it would took us to Treasure Cay which is 1/2 am hour closer to Turtle Cay than Marsh Harbour on time both ways tiny airport but efficient and much more convenient taxiwise than Marsh for Turtle. Twin prop about 30 odd capacity no probs.

Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

There was a delay due to the weather but flight was really good. The pilots were informative about the weather systems and did their best to ensure a smooth ride. I was grateful!

Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

Flew to Florida to visit family. Outbound flight was two hours late due to weather, so not their fault. The only thing I don’t like is the luggage charge. Any airline traveling to and from the Caribbean should allow one free checked bag. It is really nice to have a direct flight to Florida from Governors Harbour.

Reviewed 21 May 2018

The person at the counter in West Palm was just clueless plan on a long wait. It is a short flight on older planes but it was no issue to fly to Marsh Harbor. I was told you could take one carry on only and was charged $25 per bag for checked luggage at PBI.Coming back I was told we could each take 2 bags each aboard for no charge same airline so who was telling the truth . Then we were told that the bathroom was not working at all something I have never heard flying before and there were small kids on the flight.
The weather on the return flight was really bad and they made us deplane and another airline that took off was made to return. We were delayed a few hours and had to go to another customs terminal when we landed because the main one had closed. We had to deplane go through customs at West Palm were told we had to get back on the plane and recheck our luggage. At no time did Silver offer to transport us by ground which they could and should have. There were some small children on the flight and very tired parents. You are going to pay $300-$325 to fly RT from PBI, FT Lauderdale or Miami no matter who the carrier is. Bahamas Air and Delta fly from other locations to MHH and have newer planes.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 21 May 2018

Awesome Airline My favorite airline. The check-in process was really easy. My seat was awesome. I loved the flight attendants.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)