“Murah tapi tidak Murahan”
Review of AirAsia - Indonesia AirAsia

Reviewed 6 April 2018

442/5000
I am useing this airline to travel to bangkok, webcheck in fast and optimal, even I can print it myself and do not have to queue up at counter to get boarding pass (at that time I do not have checked baggage). I bought a hot seat seat, and got enough leg room and quite comfortable. What I love from this airlines was with the cheap price, it still have on time schedule.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (1,950)

Reviewed 5 April 2018

I have my flight to Bangkok using this aircraft, it has direct flight to Don Mueang airport, with no delay, i pay for aircraft baggage (& you can buy meal too online, because buy online is more cheaper than buy on the spot), free 7 kilos cabin bagagge. You can check in online too & choose the seat, watchout for seat additional price. Overall i'm satisfied with my flight.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

No dramas. Flight was on time. Good inflight service, and the meals are not bad either, and reasonably priced.

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
Reviewed 3 April 2018

It's like playing "he loves me , he loves me not" with this airline. You could never predict good weather or bad, flight could be prompt or delayed.
Online check in service is fast and easy to use.
Baggage drop off from Jakarta was swift but I couldn't say the same from Denpasar.
Flight from Jakarta was on time and claiming the baggage in Denpasar was also quick.
Return flight from Bali was delayed and it took an hour for the baggage to come out.

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
Reviewed 3 April 2018

AirAsia cancelled not just our flight, but the whole route for the forseeable future. They have not bothered to contact us even though it has been almost 4 months. Still no refund. Avoid them!!!