“A cheap but good flight”
Review of AirAsia - Philippines AirAsia

Reviewed 28 September 2016

We took this flight from Manila to Tagbilaran and from Tacloban to Manila. The flight itself has been good, the airplane is in good conditions and the staff is very friendly and never annoying. A good flight afterall, way better than Ryanair... I am a tall guy and for the first flight they have decided to place me in the security exit row for free for the first flight.

Reviewed 28 September 2016

Booked this flight months before our scheduled trip and saved so much, considering our trip was on a peak season at a popular tourist destination.

Date of travel: April 2016
Reviewed 28 September 2016

This is the first time I took air asia and was soooooooooooo disappointed. As in super disappointed from may arrival and departure. Very inconvenient. Super delayed and flight attendant is not friendly.I dont want to book another flight with them. Not recommended. Worst ever!

1  Thank willanie v
Reviewed 27 September 2016

The legroom for me is quite acceptable. I'm not a big person so no problem with that. But for the person sitting behind me, the legroom is indeed insufficient.He kept on hitting my seat thru the whole flight. He really seemed uncomfortable with the space. There's not much of entertainment since it is just an hour flight. The flight attendants looked good and neat. They are very polite. One thing I did not like was the toilet. I know it has to be that small but it is disgusting. The toilet seat is like breaking up. I actually would not like to remember.

1  Thank klayklay
Reviewed 26 September 2016

If possible, I won't book here again. They have the worst staff! My flight for PPS was supposed to be on 3:30PM so I had arrived there at 1:30PM. When it was my turn to check in after a very long line, I was informed that my plane just took off because it was rebooked earlier. I was already there, I asked their staff regarding my flight beforehand, but they did not inform me. I was really furious that time! Afterwards, I asked if what time would I be rebooked. Then the airline staff said that he isn't sure if I would be rebooked, and if I would be rebooked, that would be for 5PM flight tomorrow (considering that they have the earliest flight at 5AM). He was truly rude, considering that I was really sick that time so I had to go home. Thankfully, their manager approached me, and said his apologies, then booked me at the earliest flight.

I slept overnight at the airport for this because taxi rides in manila would cost a hefty price of P400. They did not even offer a hotel for me to stay. To conclude, this is the worst airline ever here in the phi

Date of travel: December 2015