“First experience”
Review of Jeju Air

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We took jeju air from gimpo to jeju. Lots of flights to choose from and only a bit over an hour flight. We flew on 737 with middle aisle with 3 seats each side. It was tight but ok for the short flight. We had a delay in jeju of about 30 minutes...the crazy thing is they have speaker announcements going and airline people holding individual speakers trying to talk over the announcements.

1  Thank LW811055

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I was very disappointed one of the cabin crew. She was just looking at me carrying my luggage that was very heavy on board. She didn't even try to help me. I am just wondering if they were told how to treat customers?!!!! Very poor customer service!!!I don't hate all the cabin crew coz not all of them are the same. But the name in which I can remember was Hyun Yok in Korean. I just forgot her first name.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
1  Thank aliekimorange83
Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

have delicious meal on plane and good service

I recoment Korean pork with rice, very delicious and enough for long fly (for me 5 hours)

And the crew have a good service mind if you have problem just call them

Reviewed 26 September 2018 via mobile

Only a short flight from seoul to juju for a few days break when I was staying in seoul.
The check in was fast and easy as I am a foreigner I had to check in at the desks but there are self check in booths for locals. But the check in was fast and efficient.
The security is quite small and fast procedure. Plane it's self was clean and well presented, the seats were cramped but quite comfy and the staff were very pleasant. Will definitely use again next time I go to jeju

1  Thank FayeLG97
Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

Forget any customer support in advance of your flight. We wanted to reserve seats but airline will tell you to get the app to reserve the seat but the app doesn't work. Email inquiry will go unanswered. If you go to the airport service center to reserve a seat days in advance, they will you tell you to download the app which doesn't work or call customer support which also doesn't work. Good luck with getting a seat. Just don't waste your time trying to get much help from airline.