“Pore time keeping ”
Review of Flybe

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I'm traveling twice a month and there's always delays or cancellation due to technical reason. Because it's less than 3 hours delay no compensation is given. Good job the staff on board the planes are fantastic, always helpful and friendly. Without them it would be the words airline available.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
Write a ReviewReviews (5,656)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My first flight was delayed 45 mins. This delay caused us (and 20 other passangers) to miss our connecting flight. They were not able to schedule another flight for us until 3 hours later. The boarding passes we receieved for this later flight was not even valid, causing us to nearly miss that later flight as well. We were assured our bags would be on the make up flight. To no surprise, we arrive at our destination at 11:00pm and our bags are nowhere to be found. Now we are in a foreign country with 0 luggage. We call the customer service number, but guess what? They close at 5 pm sorry. So there are flights scheduled as late as midnight but 0 assistance if anything happens on any of those flights..? Worst service and Arline I have ever experienced. After being at the airport for a total of 13 hours I finally arrive at my desirination (2 hour original flight time) with 0 luggage and 0 support whatsoever. Great job Flybe. What an absolute joke. Wish I could give 0 stars.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Used Flybe on 2 occasions recently , once to Exeter and once to Newquay to expedite a house purchase in Cornwall and visit my sister in Devon. The price, convenience and lack of the stress associated with driving this distance justifies the reasonable cost of their service. My wife and I will move to Cornwall soon and with family in the north west and our enjoyment of long haul travel we shall certainly use Flybe in the future.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Used this flight to get to the Italian lakes very good flights and easy to transfer to holiday destination.

1  Thank PeggyDoll
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It was a good booking in experience with friendly efficient staff. I booked on line and it was easy and straightforward. The flight was smooth and although a few minutes late in taking off, it made up the time during the journey. I chose not to pay for checking in my suitcase, but they offered to do so, free of charge.

1  Thank Eae68