“Nice connection to the lakes”
Review of Flybe

Reviewed 21 September 2018

Used this flight to get to the Italian lakes very good flights and easy to transfer to holiday destination.

Date of travel: August 2018
1  Thank PeggyDoll
Write a ReviewReviews (5,826)

Reviewed 21 September 2018

It was a good booking in experience with friendly efficient staff. I booked on line and it was easy and straightforward. The flight was smooth and although a few minutes late in taking off, it made up the time during the journey. I chose not to pay for checking in my suitcase, but they offered to do so, free of charge.

1  Thank Eae68
Reviewed 20 September 2018

Excelent service at Birmingham and was able to drop off luggage straight away Had pre-printed boarding pass. Our return flight was at 21:30 and we had been unable to print our return boarding passes. We returned to the airport early only to find we couldn't drop off our luggage before the check-in oppened 2 hrs before boarding. This was why I only gave a score 4 out of 5. However, once check-in opened we had a swift book-in with no extra charges - well done

• Food and Beverage
Reviewed 20 September 2018

Flight on time. comfortable seating. Only downside is the smallish size of the overhead lockers, which make it difficult to squeeze in a well packed case - even if within size limits.A problem - possibly not of the Airlines' making - is that my flight was from Terminal 3, which is the worst Airport Terminal I've ever experienced - and that says something..

Reviewed 20 September 2018

This is a route I travel a lot and it is mostly a very good service. The only criticism I have are that the overhead lockers are probably the smallest in the world! However, much better service now that you can have your boarding card on your phone.

• Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)