“Incredible reason NOT to honour the deal”
Review of Jetstar Pacific Airlines - Vietnam

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

A lesson learnt - always check the seat number that is printed on the boarding pass if you have purchased a extra leg room seat. As the story goes, I assumed that the seat number that was given to me was the that an additional fee was paid for. Bad assumption! The reality became apparent at the holding room after checking in. Checked with the people at the gate.

Reason for not accomodating the change - 'passengers had to be shifted around to balance the weight on the aircraft'. Quite clever - only Incredible. The flight was full. The seats that I reserved was taken by other passengers. I was squeezed into the middle behind the extra room seats. It took a few phone calls after the flight to get the fee repaid.

Be more gracious to honour the deal. Let not the passengers worry about whether the seat given is the seat that was reserved and paid for. The reimbursement does not make up for the discomfort in the middle seat. That was the original intention anyway.

1  Thank Jmansmart

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Flown jetstar a lot always happy with them but only trouble is if you dont have a card or forget to take one yoh cant eat or drink this is a problem

• Food and Beverage
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We circled Saigon for 40 mins due to airport congestion and apart from that all was good. I could by a beer on the inbound, but not the outbound for some reason. The return trip also had a new aircraft with much better leg room as the BKK - HCMC leg had the worst leg room that I've ever seen in an aircraft.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

They CHanged the flight from 10.30 am to 6.30am. Notifying people the night before. My phone was flat so we didn't receive the message until we arrived at the airport and were told our flight had left. There were agout 100 people like us who had missed the flight. Also while in Vietnam we had 2 more flights with Jetstar and both were delayed by at least 3 hours. We were also booked in Row 1 a and b for extra leg space which we paid more for but never received any compensation.

• Food and Beverage
1  Thank Trip795113
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

You need to get from point A to point B, and your options are limited. I get it. Just manage your expectations if using this airline. Loooong delays seem to be the norm, and the in-flight service is lacking. It’s a “budget” airline so one expects budget services. However, I think the experience was only worth half of what I paid.

1  Thank pealoney