“Expensive below average service”
Review of LIAT

Reviewed 17 October 2018

The flight to Barbados from St Vincent on this schedule was via St Lucia. The fare price for this is very high and one gets NO in flight service what so ever. The sectors are short but at least water could be offered. Liat have improved their time keeping somewhat and have nice new ATR aircraft but cabin service could be much much better.

Date of travel: October 2018
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money

Reviewed 7 October 2018

I will have to commend LIAT on how their services have been lately. All my flights have been on time without any delayed. I'm very impressed

Reviewed 21 September 2018

I recently took a trip to St. Lucia for a week and to my surprise Liat was on time for both flights. Kanta Kennedy was the agent that I met upon check in and although I was hustling and a bit out if sorts since it was around 5:30am she was very bubbly and helpful.

I have flown on Liat a few times in the past and sadly it was always chronically late so imagine my surprise when it was on time and when my friends stated that over all service has improved considerably in recent times so keep up the great work Liat!! They just need to figure how to lower the taxes so that inter regional flights can be more affordable and all will be well...

Reviewed 19 September 2018

It happened again. (When I saw my review on this website, I thought I had already written it since I came back only to realize that it was the review from last year). Once again, my options were limited and had to travel LIAT and once again all the rest I got while in St. Lucia was negated by the extensive wait and delay with no reason given. But this time, it was worse as I had to pay to be rescheduled on the flight to Tobago because I missed my flight, despite leaving hours between the flight times.

LIAT have not responded to my request for this issue to be addressed. It seems that they are relying on the fact that there are some places that the other regional airline does not travel to. However, they should note that, this is changing and they are going to keep on losing business, because clearly they are not ready for business.

• Value for money
Reviewed 18 September 2018

One of the smaller regional airlines that really works according to their presented schedule: I used them about 4 times during one month (March 2018) and was always on time, or earlier!

Date of travel: March 2018