“It happened Again...”
Review of LIAT

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It happened again. (When I saw my review on this website, I thought I had already written it since I came back only to realize that it was the review from last year). Once again, my options were limited and had to travel LIAT and once again all the rest I got while in St. Lucia was negated by the extensive wait and delay with no reason given. But this time, it was worse as I had to pay to be rescheduled on the flight to Tobago because I missed my flight, despite leaving hours between the flight times.

LIAT have not responded to my request for this issue to be addressed. It seems that they are relying on the fact that there are some places that the other regional airline does not travel to. However, they should note that, this is changing and they are going to keep on losing business, because clearly they are not ready for business.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Legroom
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

One of the smaller regional airlines that really works according to their presented schedule: I used them about 4 times during one month (March 2018) and was always on time, or earlier!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

This is a middle of the road airline. Don’t expect any frills. The seats and planes in general are pretty dated. Most of the planes are fairly small. The staff is friendly. Liat is much better at staying on time than they used to be.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Met the same Attendant who served my son and I fourteen years ago...my son had a lifetime ereka moment and got the opportunity with the Attendant two weeks later, to visit the shooting range which he always wanted to visit. This is going teh extar mile whcih makes a whole lot of difference

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Despite the popular opinion the flight left on time and was early on arrival to our destination. Weather was definitely not the best to fly in, however the pilot kept it on an even and steady all the way. Landing was smooth thanks to the pilot's expert handling of the turbulent winds.