“Could be better”
Review of Surinam Airways

Reviewed 25 June 2018

This airline has a on time issue. The staff was friendly but my colleague was not amused to be awaken to be asked if ne needs something to drink. If someone is asleep, please allow hin to sleep.

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

It's sad to read all these bad reviews. My bad experience with this airline was on June 2nd 2018 . Was heading to Miami then to buffalo Ny flight was cancel the morning then it shift to 8:45 pm didn leave until 9:30 . My connection flight had to ajust I had to pay $437us not to mention I was told they had hotel accommodation for me . I reach Miami 1:30am went to the dest get the info for the hotel was told to wait outside the hotel shuttle will pick me up every 15mins it will pass . Wooow never made it till 5am reach at the hotel just to hear they don't have reservation for me . I had to booked the hotel off my own. This airline need to go . You ppl don't value our time an effort. We pay for our ticket .We didn beg for it.am disappointed the way they treat us .

1  Thank Bibi S
Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

I will never recommend this airline to anyone, they have terrible services, no information was given to customers,felt like you were begging for information, management sucks, was delayed for two days no answer, no explanation,I would like this airline to properly educate the employees and to reevaluate the company, customer service is very important and vital to a company.

Reviewed 29 May 2018

I fly a lot, and these guys are pretty bad. Several of us ended a long tour in Cayenne and had flights on different Surinam Airways flights to get back home (to Europe or North America). Of the four different flights we were supposed to take (on 3 different days), every one was cancelled in the last 24 hours. In my case, communication from the airline (if they still exist) was incredibly poor once my flight was cancelled, and we had to bus from Cayenne to Paramaribo (8 hours instead of 45 minutes flight). With no representative at the airport to help us, even waiting for the bus to arrive to collect us took 5 or 6 hours past when they promised. The whole ordeal was a major headache, and it felt like we had to fight for everything we got. I'm a pretty relaxed, tolerant traveler, but would pay more to get there with someone else next time! Too bad, as Paramaribo was a really pleasant surprise once I did get there.

Date of travel: May 2018
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
Reviewed 23 May 2018

my flight was delay from MIA to Guyana and return was also delay.for over 6 hours. all my fish and veg spoil and no reimbursement.

Date of travel: August 2017
    • Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)