“Thai Male Flight Attendant Belittled Women”
Review of VietJetAir

Reviewed 6 April 2018

My flight was not cheap I shouldn't be treated like a scum because I am a woman. BEWARE ladies. If you fly to Phuket you could be confronted by a Thai male flight attendant about not being allowed to keep your purse with you. Overall, The flight was smooth, but I do not appreciate the male Thai flight attending being nasty and arrogant towards the women on the plane, specifically about our purses. As soon as he saw me sit down he loudly made me get back up and stand. "You cannot hold onto your purse, and have to put everything in the overhead bin". I said to him, "I do not have to put my money or my passport up there". He then said, "You cannot have your purse with you". Then he arrogantly said, 'Ok you can carry your wallet with you". Who the heck does this guy think he is? Of course he treated the men like gold. I would recommend not to take Vietjet to Phuket just to avoid this creep. A little common decency would have been nice since I spent 100 dollar on that flight.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (1,865)

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

So slow in service, long check in lines, mainly because they charge everyone for extra handbag, or even a small backpack. They have no understanding of a connecting flight, nor they have any cooperation with other airlines. You may find cheaper tickets through this airlines, but you will have to pay for the luggage twice (if you have a connecting flight), so it will be the same money spend in the end, plus your cracked nerves. I do not recommend this at all, they need to learn to serve customers respectfully.

2  Thank Ati A
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

It's all about delay and change gate at the end of time. Sorry but cheap fights and bad service. Disappointed!

2  Thank An L
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Terrible budget air. Every flights is delayed, especially the evening flights. The seats recline is only 3 cm, which I can say is equivalent to no recline.

1  Thank ieatirate
Reviewed 5 April 2018

I just don't know what happened, maybe i'm lucky or something that day. Me & my friend almost check in late, we runs along the way to the boarding gate & it almost last call for boarding. But what we've got? Maybe because too much passangers, me & my friend got seat on bussines class, but without meal or something. It's really cheap airline because it just costs USD 30 from Ho Chi Minh to KL. Yes, i'm satisfy, but maybe for comfort freak please choose another plane.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)