“Would I fly again? yes”
Review of Pobeda

Reviewed 7 October 2018

I traveled with Pobeda for the first time. It was a mini Aeroflot, so if you like that airline you will like Pobeda. I love Aeroflot one of my favorite airlines, so Pobeda was kind of like it. Do expect 80% Russians on it, but that was no problem for me. Not a long flight, seat comfort was good, legroom could improve, they offer a snack of your choice, a drink water, juice,pop. The bathrooms are clean. The flight was not delayed. The crew was helpful, but it could be nicer. Recommend

Write a ReviewReviews (1,829)

Reviewed 1 October 2018

Pobeda cancelled my flight back from moscow without giving me a reason despite me explicitly asking why it was cancelled. I had already incurred visa and hotel costs based on them providing an acceptable service therefore a refund was not acceptable. I can also not take a refund and book another flight as I booked well in advance and flights are now 4-5 times the price.
I also cannot travel on another day as my visa expires and I have important plans the day before. Compensation is also not an option as apparently I would have to send a letter in the post to Russia and wait for a reply in the post. Knowing the time it takes to post things to and from Russia, and the time it takes Pobeda to handle even the simplest requests I would be lucky to hear back from them before Christmas.
Therefore I asked them to find a flight for me provided by one of their other group members as any other respectable airline would and eventually after multiple expensive phone calls they reluctantly put the request through. Aeroflot, there parent company and sole shareholder, has multiple flights on that day available. However after 10 days I have received no updates. Figuring that 10 days was more than enough time to process such a simple request I rang them once again to find out what was happening. They could still not tell me why the flight was cancelled and apparently it was impossible to find out what was happening with the request or how long it would take. When I asked to speak to someone who could sort the situation out, as their call centre was useless, they promptly hung up on me.
I then contacted Aeroflot about the situation and they were quick to deny any liability as Pobeda "is not their problem", despite it being their direct subsidiary. I couldn't possibly imagine receiving that response if I rang Lufthansa up with a complaint about Eurowings for example.

To be honest this has been the worst customer service I have ever experienced and would highly advise to take BA or Lufthansa for someone looking to travel to Moscow (the extra £100 would definitely have been worth all this trouble).

5  Thank danwhiting0
Reviewed 27 September 2018

Everything is Ok. Very polite staff, announce in advance in case of delay etc. One problem only - there is nothing to eat on board. Only water. It should be better to have some stock with some long keeping food for the passengers who had no chance to eat before.

Reviewed 21 September 2018

Not bad for low-coster. The plain is in good condition. Strange baggage sizes - better to buy luggage..

Reviewed 18 September 2018

why should someone expect great bonus form a low-coster? if you read their regulations carefully - you will not have any problem with your luggage at the airport. pilot and board attendants were professionals, the aircraft looked well maintaned and clean, what else do you need for a short flight? te oly inconvinience we experienced it Istanbul airport, is the demand of the airport staff to line while bording (we were not allowed to seat and wait, the territory with seats were closed and all the passengers including kids and aged had to atay in the line and wait until every passenger were checked for the size of his hand luggage.