“Smooth process but WiFi not working, and no drinking water.”
Review of LEVEL

Reviewed 17 February 2019 via mobile

On both legs of the flight, WiFi didn't work. This malfunction means that its not possible to order food and drink via the screen in front of you. Despite previous responses by the airline, drinking water is not provided free of charge (we asked in advance and were told we would have to buy water if we had not ordered a meal). The entertainment offered was good. And the flights were on time.

Date of travel: February 2019
1  Thank max87996589
FlyWithLEVEL, Manager at LEVEL, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

We are really sorry that the WiFi onboard didn't work, hopefully you got to ask one of our lovely crew to serve you. There is water available for you to help yourselves to in the galley areas. We are surprised you were advised water was not available free of charge without a meal, please let us know which team advised there was no water to make sure future customers get the right information.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,267)

Reviewed 15 February 2019 via mobile

I fly with them and have been 4 days and I have no idea where ni baggage is! I tried to contact them in different ways and still no answer... I had to buy clothes and personal items.... I don’t know what else to do.... but they didn’t hesitate in charge over weight.... in desperate and they don’t give me any solution.

Date of travel: February 2019
1  Thank Carolina B
FlyWithLEVEL, Manager at LEVEL, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Hi Caroline B, really sorry to hear about your experience. Please contact us via the phone numbers on our website.

Reviewed 15 February 2019

The flight was very comfortable, I had enough space in my seat to be comfortable, more than ryanair.

I didn't have to pay for my cabin luggage and the check in was very fast.

Date of travel: January 2019
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
FlyWithLEVEL, Manager at LEVEL, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

thanks for the great review

Reviewed 13 February 2019

we flought in and fro and both the journey has been a real nightmare: they set the temperature cold so that passengers had to buy the blankets, held the lights on up until late night in order to sell meal and beverages, forcing people neither to sleep nor to recline the seats, the cabin assistants were all very unkind.
In occasion of the return fligth they delayed a hour the take off, waiting for a group of "cruise passengers" who probably enjoied themselves heaven knows where, meanwhile all the passengers were on time inside the airplane in the very narrow seats.
I'll avoid this company at all costs in future.

Date of travel: January 2019
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
1  Thank luigi s
FlyWithLEVEL, Manager at LEVEL, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Sorry to hear about your experience, we hope you will give us a second chance.

Reviewed 13 February 2019 via mobile

Was terrified due to reviews I read but it became a total surprise as the aircraft service was nice. My family and I were able to sit together and the entertainment was very nice.
We had to pay for our own food and drinks which was fine. I paid for luggage as well with the tickets we brought. Overall a nice flight and I would fly with them again

Date of travel: December 2018
1  Thank Fatimoh T
FlyWithLEVEL, Manager at LEVEL, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Glad to hear that you decided to try us out and had a great experience.

Hope to see you soon.