“Vacations”
Review of LEVEL

Reviewed 18 January 2019

Level is another airline company in the budget options. You get the minimum possible and pay for all the extras.
Overall is not a bad option, if you know that you are traveling on a budget. If you expect out of the park service then choose another airline.
The check in process is odd, since they just show up 3 or 4 hr prior of departure, so if you come in from a connecting flight you will be stuck with the bags until the open.

2  Thank Alejandro U
FlyWithLEVEL, Manager at LEVEL, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thanks for your review.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,176)

Reviewed 17 January 2019

My flight was canceled, as well as the one on the way to Martinique. So 2 cancelations within 2 weeks. Was trying to get the compensation from the airline but they refuse to conform the real cause of both cancelations. They gave me a paper with technical issue reason and then tried to get out with weather reasons. Very bad experience with client service. No communication at all. Still wating (over 30 days) for their response to my other claim from canceled flight. Not hellpfull at all in fulfilling the contract between us. So be aware... cheap airline with a very bad service. Their plains are brand new though...

4  Thank Tomto147
FlyWithLEVEL, Manager at LEVEL, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

We're sorry to hear that you're still waiting to hear from us. Please call us so we can update you on what you need. Thank you.

Reviewed 16 January 2019

DO NOT USE level airlines!
I had go from NY to Paris for a family emergency. I find that flight throw Iberia website, without knowing the aircraft was from level.
1st I was not able to check in online. At my arrival to the airport we where no able to upgrade our site for more confortable ones, becomes of computer authorization.
On the plane, the wifi was not working. You have to pay for everything you use, movie, blanket... They did not ofer food or even a glass of water!. After 7h of flight before landing I ask for a glass of water, the Stuart told me he was not able to give me water because everything was lock for landing. I had to ask a other stuart to get what I need.
The worst is yet to come. On my 2nd flight (trip back for NY). I arrive 3h early at the airport to check in. We annonce me that i was not able to check in with 40 other passengers because of a software update! No way to get to my plane. The personal was rude to their consumers. They try to explain that a email was said (wish i didn’t get) and it was not their fault. They proposed me to take a flight 2 days later wish them. Or they promise me that my ticket would be refund if I prefer to take a different flight. I m still waiting on my refund. I had to get a new ticket on the other airline to get back in NYC in time for a meeting... of course level did not help me to find my new ticket, or did not pay the deference of prices...
I wouldn’t be surprised if that company run at of business someday. I will never use them again.

Date of travel: January 2019
5  Thank elodyc2013
FlyWithLEVEL, Manager at LEVEL, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2019

We're sorry you weren't advised by Iberia that you were travelling on Iberia - unfortunately 3rd party sites are not under our control so would ask you to contact them about this. Customers are able to help themselves to water which is located near the galleys in bottles of water. With regards to your return flight, we contacted everyone we had email addresses for and also posted this on our Twitter and Facebook pages. If you'd like us to investigate this, please contact us via links on our website.

Reviewed 15 January 2019

In spite of my priority boarding, the experience of transferring from boarding gate to aircraft was disappointing insofar as the bus arrived at the aircraft and I entered the aircraft from the rear. There was no direction that I should board the plane from the front steps. Consequently, I was travelling from the back of the aircraft to my allocated seat at the front and against the passenger flow. Very frustrating and annoying.
Lessons learnt for future air travel on budget airlines.

Date of travel: January 2019
    • Value for money

Hello EarlRay60 - thanks for taking the time to leave your review and we're sorry to read about your experience. It would really help us if you could give us some more information so that we can pass this on to our teams. You can do this either via our website or send us a DM on Twitter. Thank you.

Reviewed 13 January 2019

The airplane new and very clean, The cabin crew yang and very professional , friendly and smiling.
The food included with my ticket was very good. The seat very comfortable and plenty of leg room.

2  Thank Anilah11
FlyWithLEVEL, Manager at LEVEL, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. Hope to see you soon!