“Fine.”
Review of LEVEL

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

It was our second flight with Level. First time, we got seats together, but this time they separated us, in half empty plane (while I was checking in). I am afraid of flying so it really pissed me off, I had to pay extra for our seats. They invited last rows to board first, so when we came in (we were 6st row) we didn’t have any empty space for our luggage (and we couldn’t put it under the sit, it was too big) but the stuff were so kind and helpful, so they put away all bags that can be under the seat, and made place for our.

1  Thank 93milica
FlyWithLEVEL, Manager at LEVEL, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thanks for your review 94milica. Unfortunately, sometimes it will be difficult to find space in the overhead lockers that's why we recommend you check them in if possible. However, we're glad to hear that our crew managed to find some space for yours.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

After reading the reviews I was not overly excited about our flight from Paris to Martinique, but finally everything was good. We get food and drinks because they changed the plane at the last minute.We can recommend !

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
3  Thank sophiecG1830QW
FlyWithLEVEL, Manager at LEVEL, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thanks for trying us out for yourself and we're glad you enjoyed your flight.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

After reading the reviews I was not overly excited about our flight from Paris to Guadeloupe.
I was travelling with my two young children, and actually it was good.
The seats in economy were more comfortable that a lot of the long haul flights we have been on. We pre booked meals and these were tasty. It was easy to get more food and snacks. All were fine.
The entertainment was perfectly adequate and the screens on the seat backs worked well. There was a USB charging point which is often not available in economy seats so this was a bonus.
There were lots of spare seats on the flight and it was no issue for us to move around so we had more space.
The plane was new, and clean. The aircrew were helpful and pleasant. Check in was smooth and easy and no queues. We had pre booked a bag. And ours was slightly over the 23kg limit (we booked one bag for 4 people) but as the flight was not full, we were not charged any extra. They also checked one of our heavier carry on bags for free which we were pleased about.
All went well and I wouldn’t hesitate about flying with Level again.
Don’t be put off by the reviews.
I can see why people were disappointed if they thought they were flying with Iberia and had to then pay extra for food, drinks and luggage unexpectedly
But if you know you are flying with Level and know what to expect. It’s absolutely fine.

3  Thank KateT197
FlyWithLEVEL, Manager at LEVEL, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thanks for your recommendation and your advice. See you soon!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This airline is operated by Iberia and was just okay. I liked it a little better than Norwegian for a cheap flight between US West Coast and Europe. I think the seats were a little roomier and there was free entertainment.The staff was very nice and helpful. The plane has just two seats on each side row and 5 in the middle so if you are traveling with your partner it is really nice to get one of the two-seater side rows. Unfortunately, I'm not sure if because this was a Level flight and not Iberia (although you check in through the Iberia website) we could not select our seats prior to arriving at the airport. I called the company and tried to pay over the phone to book an aisle row or even upgrade but I was told we had to do it at the airport. We arrived only two hours before the flight because of traffic and weather and we were unable to upgrade our seats. If you find you are unable to choose your seat online I would definitely recommend arriving to the airport early to make sure you get a decent seat.

Date of travel: October 2018
    • Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
1  Thank Rebecca G
FlyWithLEVEL, Manager at LEVEL, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thanks for your review Rebecca G. We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

What a joke, I booked through American, plane was advertised as Iberia, I get on and it is the ultimate no frills cattle car. They charge you for water! They should have charged all the passengers who had not showered in days extra airfare. The plane sounded like it was falling apart. Worst travel experience in over 50 years of flying.

4  Thank volcane6588
FlyWithLEVEL, Manager at LEVEL, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi volcane6588, we're sorry it wasn't clear on the aa.com website that you would be travelling with us. There are free glasses of water near the galleys that you can help yourself to. With regards to our planes, they are new so we're quite surprised that you're saying they're falling apart and if you have more details on what exactly was "falling apart" then we'll investigate. Thank you