“you understand what you're paying for”
Review of LEVEL

Reviewed 1 October 2018

This is a long distance charter flight. So don't be surprised that they charge you for the seat selection or food on board. To me the most important was to fly to destanation point. We were late actually but it was due to the strong wind and the captain announced it almost immediately. So no complains. The space for legs was very small for 14h flight... this is my only dissapointment...

FlyWithLEVEL, Manager at LEVEL, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2018

Thank you for sharing your experience. Just to clarify, we're not a charter airline but a low-cost airline that gives you the choice to purchase what you want before you board. We hope you had a nice time in Oakland/San Francisco and hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 1 October 2018

The worts experience ever!!! Please avoid using this company. In March I bought a flight from Barcelona to OAK (San Francisco) for this October. Everything went well during the reservation and I received an email with my bookings details (including booking confirmation and booking reference number). I also checked the bank account and the payment went well. Now...a week before the flight I tried to enter my profile in their webpage (which works poorly by the way) and an error message pupped up. Concerned, I called the customer assistance (this is of course a payment service) and, after waiting 10 minutes and paying 4 euros, they told me I have no reservation. They say that there was a mistake in a system and the money of my flight was back to my bank account. This is true...I checked and at least I have my money back! BUT IS IT POSSIBLE THAT I DIDN'T RECEIVE ANY MESSAGE OR SOMETHING BY THEM SAYING THAT MY RESERVATION WAS CANCELLED??!! This is really unprofessional and unbelievable...so please, be careful with them. I'll never buy their tickets again.

FlyWithLEVEL, Manager at LEVEL, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2018

Hi Anna, we're sorry to hear about your experience. Without having more information, it'll be difficult for us here to advise what happened. If you'd like this to be investigated, please contact us directly (our details are on the website). Thank you.

Reviewed 30 September 2018

Brand new plane with plenty of legroom and comfortable seats (with adjustable headrest). Nice entertainement touchscreen for all passengers, lots of movies etc.. Crew was very nice to us. Plane took off on time. No delay at all. All was perfect for us (round-trip to Paris)

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
1  Thank Dany R

Thank you Dany, hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

This was a great flight. Direct LA to Barcelona, but on this flight we had to stop in Chicago due to an on board medical emergency.

The crew handled everything with such professionalism. When an obnoxious passenger tried to photograph the man with the medical emergency as emergency personnel removed him, the flight attendant came to the defense of the sick passenger. I was incredibly impressed! The delay fot that unscheduled stop was not too severe, we arrived in Barcelona only about 2 hours late. I feel like the airline did really well, considering.

This is a budget airline. No frills. Bring something on board with you to eat and drink, or be prepared to purchase it on board.

The flight was comfortable and clean.

I would definitely fly Level again.

Thanks AG B! We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

The flight itself was average. There is no food, drink, wifi (the crew is olways sorry for nonfunctional wifi on the specific flight, but you can Buy wifi if you want...) and it was cold.
The service at the gate was not detail-oriented, reassigned our seat numbers but gave us number of people with similar names,didnt even apologize...

Hi Dagmar - thanks for your feedback. We'd like to understand a little bit more of what happened especially the service at the airport. Could you contact us directly please? (details are on our website). Thank you.