“Very good nice landings”
Review of LEVEL

Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

Good airline with new planes. They will get you to your destination as good as the others but perhaps cheaper. I would travel again with Level.

FlyWithLEVEL, Manager at LEVEL, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2018

Thanks for the review Mick. We hope to see you again!

Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

Level (ex open skies) is the new company bought by Iberia from British airways. They are late to launch their flights from New York to Paris so they decided to cancel all the flights time to be ready. The only problem, they forgot to alert their customers about it !!! So I went to the airport to discover that my flight doesn’t exist anymore and to be honest, at the airport, nobody cares.
I called Level to get reimbursed and one of the operator almost insulted me due to the fact that the reclamation’s has to be done by email and not by phone.
No comment.

Hi ArmelJoly, we're sorry we had to cancel your flight. We contacted all our affected customers where we had their email addresses and also let our travel agents know of the cancellation. If you booked did not book directly on our site or iberia.com please speak to your travel agency about not receiving the notification.With regards to the refund, if you still not have received it, please contact us. Thank you.

Reviewed 18 September 2018

We were seated in row 1, a bulkhead seat flying to Barcelona. Lots of leg room and space. We were in row 2 on the way back and while it was better then coach, it didn't have the space of a bulkhead seat. Otherwise, the flight coming and going was uneventful. We sprang for the premium economy seats and found that to be a good deal because the regular coach seats were not that much cheaper. The IFE system worked good and I probably watched 4 movies each way. Definitely not business class but comfortable nevertheless and I would fly them again. We had no problems.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)

Thanks for your review, Lavonna. We hope to see you on board again!

Reviewed 18 September 2018

I was very impressed by this budget airline, which prooved that even the low-cost airline could offer something extra. I would say it's very similar to Air Berlin from the past. Quick summary: food and drinks for extra charge, spacious reclining seats, nice flight attendants, covering the major airports (not the outskirts ones). So I'm really impressed after all.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
1  Thank sveci

sveci, thanks for your review and we hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

I bought my return ticket from Paris Ory to Newark a few months ago. I received the confirmation email without a problem. Yesterday, when I tried to check in for the flight, they informed me that all their flights from Paris to Newark were canceled for the month. They said the cancellation occurred a month ago. However, I was not notified or reimbursed. The company was extremely rude and said I could either wait for three days to take the next flight, get a full refund and book a new flight on my own, or they could reschedule me on a different flight that day but I would have to pay the $1,500 airfare difference. I tried to insist that I should not have to pay a fare difference since their mistake was the reason I was in that situation, but the two representatives I spoke with did not care at all and just said it wasn’t their fault that their automated email notification system must not have worked.
I have never been in a situation like that before and was appalled by how Level handled it. When I researched the airline yesterday, I found news articles about other times they have left customers completely stranded because of cancellations with NO notification. I understand cancellations happen. But at the very minimum, you need to tell your customers so they can make other travel arrangements!
Needless to say, I will NEVER fly Level airlines or Iberia again. I would advise others to be very careful of these two companies and choose someone else if you can.

1  Thank jenniferfreeman8
FlyWithLEVEL, Manager at LEVEL, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2018

Hello Jennifer. We contacted all passengers that we had email addresses for and also contacted travel agencies (the latter are responsible for notifying their customers of any changes). If you haven't contacted us already, please do so, so that we can assist you. Thank you.