“Basic service, but adequate”
Review of Lao Skyway

Reviewed 20 July 2018

Check in straightforward, boarded on time. Basic service but adequate. Aircraft rather noisy but a comfortable journey overall.

Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

After being charged twice. I finally received a refund. 45 days later. Communications and customer service were terrible, by lao standards.

Being that this carrier has no competition I guess they don't need to try very hard.

Flights and aeroplane staff were good. Billing services and after care. ... very lacking

Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

The bad- charged twice for one flight. No response to my complaint. I have written twice by email to different address. Called twice to be disconnected once and then hung up on due to my poor laos and her poor English.

The good- the flight was absolutely fine. Except that I paid twice.

I wouldn't recommend this airline. They have no customer care.

Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

I was irritated by vad reviews and the fact that this flight, LK265 from Luang Prabang to Vientiane, never shows up on flightradar nor othe online flight trackers. However, checkin went smoothly, I got a free extra legroom seat, and the flight was on time. Would book again.

Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

Online booking system is old fashioned, but for the rest: we didn't pay extra for a backpack, we got a snack and water on the plane and because we are tall Dutchmen we got the seats with extra legroom (for free). So, what's there not to like?

They don't offer an online incheck possibility, but inchecking on Luang Prabang airport went very smooth.