“Opt for the exit row if possible”
Review of Nile Air

Reviewed 31 October 2018

We took a short flight from Cairo to Sharm el Sheikh. The airline was efficient and true to schedule. My boyfriend is 6'5", and the regular seats offer far less legroom than that on larger aircrafts. On our return flight, we opted for the exit row, which offered ample leg room.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
1  Thank Rachael M

Reviewed 24 October 2018 via mobile

Took a 90 minute flight from Aswan to Cairo. Plane was on time. Service was fine. They served a small meal despite the shortness of the flight. Only complaint is the lack of legroom. Seats were very tightly packed in.

2  Thank alaskantravelnut
Reviewed 23 October 2018 via mobile

Nileair may be cheaper but if there isna problem, they take no responsability and do nothing to help you.
They didn't forward my luggagr between 2 flights, would not deliver to my hotel and I had to pay 70$ and take a 3 hour trip to get my luggage back. All they could say was: we apologize for the inconvenience. I called evey number I could, emailed and sent messages on facebook. They never returned my calls and would only reply to me on facebook once every hour.
They ruined my last 2 days of vacation.

2  Thank Roving243038
Reviewed 19 October 2018 via mobile

You get a pretty good flight for low cost. Also luggage allowance is up to 2 bags. In flight service is very good and everyone was courteous.

Date of travel: September 2018
2  Thank PamelaH1132
Reviewed 11 October 2018 via mobile

First you have to understand that is a local egyptian AIRLINE and wanted to go to Cairo urgently and found no place on others AIRLINES . Decided to go and to tell you the truth the worst service the worst planes you feel you are in 1970 where the plane shakes on take off and you Pray Allah for landing . look at the pictures and when one of the Waiters on board "stew" that think he is on fashion strip asked what is that he said don't bother it's nothing . the other AIR waitress was having a Shewing gum and nothing on her face no smile no talking nothing . all the waiters "STEWARDS"were arrogant seriously everybody was affected by thoses people THROWING THE FOOD AND ALL THAT STUFF . ANYHOW FIRST TIME LAST TIME FOR A 50cm Long chairs .

Date of travel: September 2018