“Good values for LCC”
Review of Thai Lion Air

Reviewed 6 April 2018

I think i have no complaint about my flight with this aircraft. It's really cheap, with 20 kilos baggage allowance & of course 7 kilos for cabin allowance, friendly & helpfully fight attendants, everything is ok. Besides no delay because i have connection flight to Jakarta with another airline (and of course in Changi, i have to exit immigration first & going to check in counter & back to immigration again). Recommended.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Cheap one way ticket from
Phuket to Bangkok but came with annoying situations.
Our flight got canceled and rebooked around 2 weeks before flying. The new time was not convenient for us due to transfer. I tried contacting them as proposed in the rebook email by mil, no response. Then by Facebook, where they replied to send an email...
We finally took the flight but although we arrived at Phuket airport 1h35minutes before departure and already had checked in, the queue for the counter took about 1h15 to drop the luggages. It was long, many passengers very stressed by fear of being refused checking or boarding. Only one counter was open for our flight (for check in and/or baggage drop) and 3 for another flight but the queue was a mess. Fortunately an employee helped us short before the closing of the checkin.
Lesson learned: if flying Thai Lion air, plan double the time than usual for baggage drop.
The rest of the flight was uneventful with no particular services.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

if customer service is not very important, then this airline should do the trick. do expect flight delays (i reached bangkok at 7pm and wasted a day) and a few horrible cabin staffs. but it should get you to your destination without burning a hole in your wallet.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

I booked this flight as it was the cheapest available flight during the my period of travel.
Good: Free 20kg check in. In-flight Service was alright. Seat was quite comfy unlike other budget airlines' seat tend to be arch awkwardly.
Con: Plane wasn't well-cleaned. My flight (to&fro) was delayed 30mins. Flight timing changed few weeks before due date (was notified by Zuji as I booked through Zuji).
I was pretty afraid of this flight as I read few bad reviews about Lion Air. Overall, the flight experience was alright. I guess booking through Zuji makes the experience better as Zuji will notify you of any changes. I am willing gamble to take Lion again if it provides the cheapest tics.

Reviewed 27 March 2018

I havent taken the flight yet but i had very bad experience with their customer service team in india.I had requested an agent to give me my PNR number which she had e mailed to me a day or two before.She called me up and told me that she had e mailed to me a day or two earlier but she was v rude and spoke to me in a way which showed that i had donesomething v horrendous.Ya, i made the mistake of asking her for my onr number which was already there in my inbox but she could have been polite.