“flight”
Review of Batik Air

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

its my first time departure from halim perdana kusuma airport. its regular airport . waiting room are qùite complete plyground for children and a lot of choise to eat and drink.
take off are smoth during the flight the pilot are choise the good route and landing with very smoth landing. thank you capt.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Assalamu'alaikum Warahmatullah Wabarakatuh

i thought the airlines better than lion air, but i think both between lion and batik air are same. the difference is inside the batik air they have a tv screen for each passenger, and they served a bread with mineral water and no tea, no coffee or any drinks.

when i used thi flight number 7582, all tv screen are off so we couldn't watch or and even we couldn't connect usb for charger either.

Also they don't have a seat priority for a baby under 2 years old
Maybe they can manage their operasional to make a better airlines.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Hi guys I have just returned from Bali thought let you know about my experience with batik air
Firstly I think fir cheap airline they did pretty good plenty space for your long legs great movies to choose from and if not have own head phones they give out
Food not great but edible and they were very efficient handing out
Only water and Pepsi served both hot ask for ice
You can get more water if wanted but that’s it
Stewards lovely and flight smooth
Ok look out if you don’t pay for excess luggage on way home I tried to arrange when booking and could not do so I kept trying get into manage my flight it was impossible I rang no help I emailed got reply after landed home great and because you have to pre arrange excess luggage at least 6 hours before which I have no idea how they will hit you big time $200 for 30kg
I have flown many times and know rules but really when you try every possible thing you can and still can’t get it done best thing to do SWAP AIRLINES

1  Thank Bandit19
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

A few minutes prior to boarding, there was change gate announcement. It was no hassle and the flight was 10 minutes late.
The cabin crew all were friendly. Inside of the plane was fresh and clean.
We landed safely and happy.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

B. A. T. I. K stands for
B
A weful
T ucker with
I ncompetent staff
K knowledge.

It was one of the worst air travel experience I have experienced.

Flight attendants had little knowledge of operating entertainment system, which they eventually acknowledged had not been programmed in for that flight.

Food was cold, water & cordial but room temperature, no alcoholic beverage of any description.

Flight attendants [2 for the 3 business class passengers] spent most of their time chatting to one another or attending to their own appearance.

Thankfully our travel agent have advised me that they will no longer recommend this air carrier company to future potential customers.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
2  Thank mcarr6