“Making flying affordable, great value”
Review of FlySafair

Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

Spacious Comfy seats and legroom.
Check out for their special offers, they have great deals. Be aware of airline regulations of luggage pieces. They allow 1 free piece. If you have to take more than 1 bag then pay for the extra bag online. You pay less. Really enjoy flying Safair.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

At around lunchtime on the 21st of January, 2018, I was fortunate enough to arrive alive in Port Elizabeth at 13:30. Thanks to some incredible flying by the pilots, we were all able to get home after what felt like the longest 5 minutes of our lives. The wind must have been gusting close to 100km/h and some how, the pilot managed to straighten the plane as we hit the runway (on one wheel I might add). Half of us were in tears and after both wheels hit the ground a loud applause broke out. I am so incredibly proud of our SA pilots. They have such a fantastic reputation worldwide and I now understand why. I don't think people realize just how stressful their jobs can be. To the two pilots and crew from that SAFAIR flight. You all remained calm and got us home safely. For that, I will be forever grateful. Well done to all of you!

• Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 22 January 2018

I fly this route regularly. We do not have many choices on which airline which is fine as Safair pulls out all the stops.

Good prices most of the time, very friendly staff.

Only issue i had on my recent flight was the host announcing over the PA system could not pronounce words properly and voice was terribly unclear.

Not ideal when doing safety briefings

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 22 January 2018

Safair: best service,clean cabin, friendly staff. best Service for less money. First time that I did not have trouble with seatbelt. I have a disability and they gave help enywhere I needed it. More legspace. And the flight was on time. What more can I say. Safair is tops.

Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

This airlines is famous for flying the Springbok team. Flights are usually on time. Service is excellent. Filters are usually smooth but can be a little turbulent depending on weather conditions. Tickets could be purchased quite cheap on sale. Enough leg room on plane and you fell quite comfortable. Will definitely fly Safari again

;