“Dangerous”
Review of Sky Express Airline

Reviewed 18 December 2018

First time we flew to Greece & we don't know which airline is good or bad. It was my fault I did not even consider the size of the aircraft or did not check reviews. Anyhow, the size of the aircraft was surprising. It is very tiny & while flying there was a point where the turbulence was really strong & it frightened me. I realized that when your flying a small aircraft the flight time is also longer compared to the other big aircrafts. I will not go for a cheap airlines again.

Date of travel: September 2018
    • Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
2  Thank eventorganizers

Reviewed 18 December 2018 via mobile

Efficient fast on time and friendly. If you consider the cost of a nine hour bus ride fifty euros 70 euros which includes a carry on of 6 kilos and a hold luggage of fifteen kilos , not bad at all. Reasonable flight times mid day . Highly recommended.

Reviewed 18 December 2018

The flight was delayed causing me to miss my connection to UK. I requested assistance before I left Crete. I requested assistance on arrival at Athens, for an official proof of the delay. They replied in every case... on the phone and face to face... what do you want us to do there is nothing we can do... they did not give a damn.

Date of travel: November 2018
    • Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
2  Thank fran1099
Reviewed 16 December 2018 via mobile

Already having bad feelings about it. We have been screwed over by other airlines being charged a ridiculous fee to check in (RYANAIR). Tried to call customer service numerious times and they just hang up on you. Online check in is not available... go to their website and click online check in and the tab leads you no where. If you want to save yourself a headache don’t fly with them.
SKY EXPRESS change my mind...

2  Thank Kristen T
Reviewed 14 December 2018

I have booked two single tickets for 20th December 2018. Due to serious medical reasons I need to cancel these tickets. I have sent 5 emails (3 of which have been undeliverable today) but have received no acknowledgment at all. Today I called Greece from the UK and hung on for 15 minutes only to have someone pick up the phone and put it down without answering, cutting off the call!
Do not book this airline because you will receive no help at all if things go wrong.

1  Thank chandra599