“Below International Standard”
Review of Sky Express Airline

Reviewed 18 September 2018

I have flight with this company 4 times for the same flight. It is always delayed from 45minutes to 1 and a half hour. The aircraft is not very clean. The crew is excellent. They did not offer anything except from a tissue.

Date of travel: July 2018
    • Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)

Reviewed 9 September 2018

Pleasantly surprised! The aircraft are small with two propellers and seat configuration is 2 by 2. Very comfortable seats and flight was smooth. No food on board since it was a short flight.

Date of travel: August 2018
    • Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

The planes are a bit small and can get hot easily.

However, the flight from Corfu to Zante landed on time (5 min. delay because of waiting times on the track in Kefalonia).

The trip was Corfu - Perveza - Kefalonia - Zakynthos. It took 2 hours.

We were offered water and given biscuits as a treat!

Recommend 100%!

Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

It was never made clear to us that the luggage allowance is only 15kg. As if that wasn't bad enough, their cabin luggage size allowance is below the international standard. Our hand luggage was about 5mm to wide and so they made us check the bags into the hold and then charged us an exorbitant price for being "over weight'. I'll definitely never use them again.

2  Thank SusanF3099
Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

The worst customer service I have ever encountered. My luggage was not allowed onto the plane despite there being no restrictions on dimensions on the ticket or in the terms and conditions. No effort was made to even try to accomodate my luggage. I was forced to purchase a seat on another airline to get my luggage to Athens. Sky Express would not offer me any sort of refund nor were there employees in Santorini, Athens or their call centre even slightly interested in helping me. DO NOT FLY WITH SKY EXPRESS.

2  Thank justsand24