“Perfect for what they are”
Review of Sky Airline

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This airline was perfect for what it is, a low cost way to get around Chile. We used them for our trip from Santiago to Calmada, and from Santiago to Punta Arenas. We chose the cheapest option, which is one bag under 8 kg. and one smaller carry on. Your ticket gets you a seat, but nothing else. Any drinks or food will cost you, but we picked up our drinks and snacks in the airport before our flight. We paid just over $100.00 CDN for a 3 1/2 hour return trip per person. Pretty hard to beat. The plane was clean, and the flights were on time, as long as you know what you are getting when you buy your ticket, we had no complaints and would fly Sky again.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (1,368)

Reviewed 13 January 2019 via mobile

Your checked luggage costs, water costs, air in the cabin ... they haven’t figured out how to charge for that yet but they will
$3 for a can of coke..... really?
I will never fly with them again and gladly pay the competition more
My mistake and I assume responsibility Now I know better

Reviewed 5 January 2019 via mobile

I am currently at the Serena airport waiting for a flight that is meant to depart in 50 mins. The flight shows on the board as scheduled but for more than 3 hours later and there is no-one at the counter to help or provide explanation. There is a long queue of people of all ages waiting and there is no help. Unacceptable and unbelievable.

1  Thank Alkistis K
Reviewed 31 December 2018 via mobile

We purchased tickets for new year's day and they cancelled our tickets Without reimbursing us. I would highly recommend looking for a different airline.

Date of travel: December 2018
Reviewed 31 December 2018

They are a budget carrier and they are fine, I used them twice and I had no problems. I flew BA to SCL and SCL to Punta Arenas. They are better than LATM whose checkin at IGR was a complete shambles. Sky are great value for money.

Strange that they do not come up in the Expedia search, I found them through Google Flights. Pay for priority when you book as it is a good deal on baggage and check in lines.

Date of travel: November 2018
    • Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)