“Getring from GRU to CGH wasn't easy”
Review of LATAM Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The flight was normal, everything on time, but very disappointing was getting from one SP airport to another. Non of airports homepages or Latam page was written detailed way how to get from one airport to another. Only mentioned that there is a bus every hour. It wasn't disappointing only for me, but at least for 30 more people, who didn't get the bus, because it is going only once per hour and there are too many people who want to take it. Many people after took a taxi. For other companies there weren't such a situation. We stayed and waited for the next bus, but also in that bus not everyone could get it, again too many people. Everything would be ok, if it would had been written somewhere (online), but I couldn't find detailed information. Also strange is that they have 2 names - Latam and Tam. I am not local, so I didn't know that it is the same company. Confusing.

Date of travel: January 2019
Write a ReviewReviews (31,989)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Four items were stolen from my son's luggage. The airline asked for relevant information, which I provided. Despite following up and assistance from the Concierge department of the hotel I stay in Lima, we never received any feedback or follow up from LATAM. It is a real shame how they show, zero customer care and absolute no ownership for items that are placed under their care

Date of travel: December 2018
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I used Latam through South America and was pleasantly surprised by the new and clean planes and a good economy service

Date of travel: June 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Flew LATAM from LIMA to Iquitos; then later from Iquitos to Cusco; then Cusco to Araquita, Peru. Each flight was on time - clean seats and easy to get on the plane.

Date of travel: November 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

On website they have different prices if you are a visitor or Colombian but without good instruction.. no set rules for eligibility. After booking get confirmation and end up getting charged 3 times including cash pay in airport.. contacted them few times to resolve it but told they can't locate anything related to me traveling with them.

Date of travel: January 2019