“Flights to where I need”
Review of LATAM Airlines

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

regular and smooth flight. on time, nice onboarding service (paid), check in was ok and no big issues for leaving the plane

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (28,987)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This flight was managed by South African Airlines. The flight personnel were friendly and professional, the food and entertainment great. Just a word of advise - the seats in the middle area feels slightly bigger with more legroom.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We departed at 0950 to arrive at IGU for 1205. We visited the falls returning at 1900. The times were ideal for a day trip without the need to stopover in the town. Very pleasant staff on board.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We took Latam on a few flights in Peru - from LA to Lima and then Lima to Piura. I thought the airlines was very nice. The staff was helpful and the airports were relatively uncrowded and easy to go through. I was worried, b/c I read some bad reviews about Latam, but we had no issues at all, and they served relatively good airplane food - much better food and service than United.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

In nearly 50 yrs of international travel, I have never dealt with an airline like Latam. They dumped us in S America and even though they could have re-routed us, (I know this because initially they said they were going to do this)they refused when I called to confirm the new flights I was told this by a Latam agent -"we will do nothing for you". This was only the last straw. Our outbound flight was delayed 30 hrs, then our luggage was lost. We had an internal flight within Argentina booked - outbound no problem, return flight rescheduled causing us to miss a connecting flight and costing us an additional $400. Our letter of complaint to the airline did not even bring an apology.
They are the trash of the airline world. Avoid them at all costs!

2  Thank Bonny H