We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accommodation query please

Nottingham
Level Contributor
35 posts
6 reviews
Accommodation query please

Hi

we are thinking of staying in Dassia next year for the first time but don't know where to stay. We just want a reasonably priced studio/apartment but the accommodation must have a pool and bar and no more than a 10 minute walk to the beach. Bed and breakfast is also an option.

Has anyone got any recommendations please and if so how we can book. Any suggestions gratefully appreciated. Thanks

Edited: 09 September 2015, 04:56
Yorkshire
Level Contributor
5,445 posts
48 reviews
1. Re: Accommodation query please

Not sure if you've seen reviews here, Allison?

tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotels-g939713-Dassia_Corf…

I would suggest if you like the sound of any of them, that you check if they have their own website where you can reserve an apartment direct with the owners, and cut out the middle-man. In my experience, when I've done so, I've got a bit better rate and paid when there not up front.

If I can't book direct with the owner, this site is my second choice for method of booking. Check out locations (a couple are nearby to Dassia, rather than in it)/descriptions/facilities/reviews, and put in your dates to check prices. These all have pools, some are very near to the beach indeed

http://tinyurl.com/p2e6pkl

Reviews are good for giving you a range of views and comments.

Nottingham
Level Contributor
35 posts
6 reviews
2. Re: Accommodation query please

Hi twixtthepenines

Thanks for your suggestions. I've had a quick look at the links and I'm sure we'll find something suitable from what's on offer. Much appreciated!

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
5,445 posts
48 reviews
3. Re: Accommodation query please

Good luck with finding somewhere that fits the bill. An apartment is nice to have for a little extra space than just a bedroom, and also basic kitchenette facilities to prepare breakfasts/the odd lunch if you feel like it (and, of course, for chilling those all important drinks/making ice cubes!) ;-)

4. Re: Accommodation query please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 September 2016, 23:17
Get answers to your questions about Dassia
Recent Conversations
More Dassia Topics