We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dassia Beach Hotel & general area info

Scarborough, United...
Level Contributor
63 posts
65 reviews
Dassia Beach Hotel & general area info

We've booked here for 2 weeks at the end of August - beginning September.

Any feedback on this hotel will be gratefully received;also I know Dassia is small with a pebble beach, however can anyone tell me what the snorkelling is like and how often buses run to Corfu Town or how busy the roads are if we hire a car?

Sorry loads of questions - all advice and any info& tips about the area will be gratefully received!!

Thanking you in advance.

Ipswich, United...
Level Contributor
305 posts
42 reviews
1. Re: Dassia Beach Hotel & general area info

The blue bus runs every 20 minutes into Corfu Town. As to a hire car you will find the north of the island good to explore. Going round from Kassiopi, through Roda/Acharavi, Sidari, Arillas and down to Paleokastritsa provides a fairly safe exploration.

In Dassia you will find good water sports, plenty of good eateries and great views across to Albania. All in all, it is a good base to explore Corfu Town and the north which provide many of the highlights of the island.

Scarborough, United...
Level Contributor
63 posts
65 reviews
2. Re: Dassia Beach Hotel & general area info

Thanks Nick L. Great Info x

Birmingham, United...
1 post
3. Re: Dassia Beach Hotel & general area info

hi, we have been going to dassia for four years now.

beautiful area, buses regular to corfu town etc..

snorkelling fine of the shingly beach.

we always have a car, driving lovely, anywhere, roads are generally good, just watch out for the tourists though.

we are back in four weeks, we cant wait.

food is great if you go off the beaten track.

but no complaints anywhere.

have a good time,

regards steve

Level Contributor
1 post
9 reviews
4. Re: Dassia Beach Hotel & general area info

Hi Steve

Any good hotel you would recommend i Dassia - Last year we were in Paleokastritsa loved it, but a little to quit for our 2 girls age 17 and 20. I like to snorkel, and my wife love to be at the beach reading af Book. Do you think Dassia would suits us ?

Thanks!

5. Re: Dassia Beach Hotel & general area info

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 June 2016, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Dassia
Recent Conversations
More Dassia Topics